pan-cakes

~Amber's POV~

Omg omg omg omg no way no way no way holy shit omg omg omg. TARON FUCKING EAGERTON DMD ME AND HE LIKES MY MUSIC OMG NO WAY HOLY SHIT IM FANGIRLING SO HARD NO WAY-
Okay okay, calm down Amber, don't get too excited, he might just be saying that to be supportive because you're young, you never know. I still love him though!

My phone buzzed again:
Taron ☑️: you make YouTube videos right?
Amber: yeah I do!! You've seen them?
Taron☑️: yeah! They're really good! Do you edit them yourself?
Amber: most of the time yeah, I edit and film them!
Taron☑️: that's awesome! Hey, do you think we could meet up for some Instagram photos and we could make a video? I have an idea in mind! I won't spoil it just yet though!
Amber: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YES! ID LOVE TOO!!

The conversation went on, we decided a time and a place, I asked if it was okay if Kon and my Dad came, just to help film and stuff. Dad doesn't like it when I go off and do YouTube stuff without him, something about 'growing up too fast?' Whatever...

~Y/N'S POV~
I walked into Amber's room the next morning, just to see her grinning at her phone' "heyyy, how's things? Why are you smiling so much?" I had to ask, she never smiles this much.
"Y/n, you know how much I love kingsman right? And you know the really really fit actor that I like? Yeah so basically he's a fan of my music and now wants to do a YouTube collab with me..."
My jaw dropped.
"Amber... that's... thats... THATS FUCKING AMAZING HOLY SHIT WOW GO YOU" we were both jumping for joy as we ran downstairs to tell everyone.

~TimeSkip To After The News~

"Hey dad? Do you and Ethan wanna come to the pancake restaurant down the street? Amber's offering to pay as a treat!" I asked.

"Fuck it, EVERYONE GRAB YOUR SHIT, IM TAKING YOU ALL TO THE PANCAKE RESTAURANT NOW' Amber belted out, at first it was only gonna be us two. Amber signalled for me to follow her into the other room.
"Everything alright?" She seemed jittery.
"I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna come out to everyone..." she whispered to me.
"Can we do it together? I'm scared to do it on my own..." I hugged her tightly, we were both scared but had to face the facts. We're both members of the lgbt+ community, only problem is people are gonna assume we're dating and/or make up rumours.

She nodded back at me. We left the room to see everyone waiting in the living room.
"Bloody hell, yous two do everything together, are you ever gonna spend a day appart?!" Harry exclaimed. I jumped onto Amber's back "NOPE!" We shouted in unison. "Come on everyone, let's go! We're walking lazy arses!" Amber told everyone, there was a mixture of groans but Amber didn't give a fuck.

~Tobi's POV~
When we got to the restaurant, we found that Amber had already booked a table and we all went and sat down. I sat next to y/n and JJ and Amber sat next to Ethan and y/n.
"Harry had a point you know' i laughed, the two of them were never appart and always one step ahead of us. A L W A Y S.
'oh yeah, this came in the post girls..' jj muttered.
'what did?' amber looked him dead in the eye, i was concerned what was gonna come out of her mouth next, she often had an angry tone when speaking to people when she was nervous.
'don't worry, it was only your test scores, rela-' he was cut off by a shocked y/n blasting coke out of her nose.
'TEST SCORES?! RELAX OVER BLOODY TEST SCORES?! OLIJIDE WILLIAM OLATUNJI HAVE YOU LOST YOUR GODDAMN MIND?! MAYBE THEY SHOULD CALL YOU SI BECAUSE I DONT SEE ANY KNOWLEDGE HERE!!!'

we all burst out laughing, even y/n and amber did. jj didn't seem all that impressed though.
'y/n..' i looked her in the eye. 'NEVER talk to uncle jide like that again.' vikk was howling with laughter.
'UNCLE JIDE- BYE-' at this point, everyone was laughing, banging their fists on the cola-soaked table.

~ethans POV~
i saw amber nudge y/n under the table. they have a secret language that none of us know. it's either some sort of *best friends thing* or a woman thing, either way we haven't got a clue.

y/n nodded and coughed. 'if you are all done laughing...' jj was the only one laughing and y/n was speaking in an important tone. this was serious. 'amber and i would like to discuss an important matter.' we all looked at each other in shock.
'i'm sorry did i hear that right? you two? serious? i don't think that belongs in a sentence together!' harry exclaimed. tobi nudged him, it wasn't the time for jokes. 'y/n? let's do it.'

~amber's POV~
i pulled a frying pan out of my bag and y/n started blasting sweater weather by the neighborhood. 'look it's my partner!' i said as i grabbed some cherry chapstick and kissed the pan.
y/n lifted a foot on the table and cuffed her jeans, she kissed me and tobi 'i'm a bisexy bitch!' she flipped her long fluffy ginger hair.

'fuck it.' ethan said. 'i'm with y/n on this one.' everyone was shocked.
'welcome to the gays!' i laughed. everyone was still in shock.
'wait? so amber is pansexual and ethan and y/n are bisexual?' tobi enquired. the three of us nodded in agreement.
'CONGRATS!!' josh shouted, mixed with applause from everyone else.
'that's why i brought you all out here today! we're all gonna get pan-cakes!' i laughed at my own shitty joke. we all sat down again and everyone started hugging us. jj muttered in my ear 'i like it. pan-cakes.'