I Came Up With That.

~Y/N's POV~
'Oh Amber!' I couldn't help myself, I erupted into tears as I saw the smile on her face. She was please with herself the cheeky little shit bag. I ran over too her and jumped in her arms, she's a bit taller than me (5,3 to be exact) and she always took the piss out of me for it. She loves me really. Oh my god. I'd almost forgotten that I'm living with my best friend now. Holy shit.
'Happy birthday y/n!' Everyone cheered. Wow. This was all so surreal, and it's only 12pm! Bloody hell!

I opened my presents one by one as Amber made me an iced coffee. 'Y/n you really do have an addiction you know.' She rolled her eyes at me, shaking her head. 'I know, and you love to fuel it so don't hide it!' We started laughing as everyone sat confused. Amber had bought me mugs, jeans, t-shirts, DVD's galore! 'Oh! Jobby!' She shouted, 'I have another surprise for you in my room, hold on!' I gave her a confused look whilst everyone else giggled. 'What's going on?' I looked at Tobi who couldn't stop laughing. 'You're her best friend! You tell us!' Tobi said through laughing. JJ started to play sumo wrestling music as Amber walked down the spiral staircase. 'CHALLENGER NUMBER TWO Y/N' she roared as she entered wearing a suit made out of pillows, she handed me one and we started laughing our heads off. 'Winner gets the last present!' She announced, she was clearly was gonna let me win.
'3...
2...
1!!!'
The lads counted down as me and Amber ran at each other. I pinned her down and tickled her. 'I can now declare y/n as the winner!' Josh announced as the others were creasing.
'Here!' Amber gave me the two boxes with a giant grin on her face. I opened the bigger one first. It was a Nintendo switch 'OH MY GOD AMBER!' I burst into tears again, these are so expensive and hard to find. I'm the luckiest girl alive! I couldn't with this woman anymore! 'If you liked that one, open the next one..' she smirked at me which made me slightly nervous. 'Amber...' my face dropped. 'Are you serious...' she just smiled and nodded her head. 'A FUCKING IPHONE 11?!' I screamed. I couldn't help myself. I leaped into her arms once again.

~Ethan's POV~
I watched as y/n stated crying and giving Amber the biggest hug in the world. I don't think I'd ever seen amber as happy in my life! You could tell she was fighting back tears too. She was always so kind, she's taken the time to make y/n a massive cake, she spend all her money on her too. I didn't realise Amber could care so much about one person.

The pair set up the phone as y/n stared in awe at the device. 'Woah...' she mumbled. I don't think she'd ever had a phone before. 'Right so basically right.' That was Amber's signature catchphrase, she always did it to take the piss out of Will and now she couldn't stop herself,' yeah so Tobi mentioned earlier something about the sidemen?' Y/n nodded. 'Yeah so look around, those are the sidemen.' Amber explained, pulling up videos and photos on the phone. 'Tobi, your guardian, Ethan, my dad, JJ/Jide, Harry, Vikk, Josh, Simon. These are the sidemen...' she trailed off and whispered something in y/n's ear which made her go white. She muttered something along the lines of 'shit, did I really just act like a fool in front of 7 celebrities...' or whatever. She grew pale.
'Do you want me to show you around, or would you like Tobi too? Actually never mind, I think it would be a good idea for Tobi too.' Said Amber, glaring in Tobi's direction. I had plans so I had to leave to go see people, leaving Amber and everyone else in the house. 'See you later bubba.' I whispered in her ear kissing her forehead, she just smiled at me and hugged me.

~Simons POV~
'Amber?' I asked once y/n and Tobi had left. 'Is everything okay with you and Tobi?' I was slightly concerned after she glared at him like that. 'Uhm not really.' She replied hesitantly.
'Why not?'
'Well he took off this morning after breakfast, not telling me where he was going, only for me to find him with my best friend in his car, telling me that he's adopted her. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about the whole y/n living with us situation, but I'm a bit pissed off that Tobi didn't tell me.' She explained, she had an exhausted look on her face. She was clearly stressed out and to be quite honest. I don't blame her.
'Well shit.' I puller get closer and hugged her. I've always thought of her as my little sister, in ways she has been I guess. We always used to fight JJ off and scare Vikk. God. I miss those old times.

~JJ's POV~
I saw y/n and Tobi walking around the house, I'd left to go record a video for my editor. I couldn't miss this sweet chance to scare her and welcome her to the house. I grabbed my wolf mask and costume from one of the recent sidemen videos and hid behind a corner, this was it, she was gonna scream. They walked past with her paying no attention to me and listening to Tobi who was explaining school and telling her a bit about everyone. Just as he got to talking about me I leaped out and screamed 'OIOI SILLY GOOSE!' As I grabbed y/n and dragged her round the corner 'GOTCHA BITCH!' She was screaming and I was laughing. Tobi didn't know what had happened. 'Wait...' she said in a questioning tone after she stopped screaming. 'Did you just say silly goose?' She asked.
'Well yeah. It's something Amber always says and I thought a familiar saying might be funny?' I replied, why was she so confused?
'I came up with that. :)'