Obviously.

~Y/N's POV~
I snuck home to find everybody upstairs laughing, perfect, they wouldn't have even known I was back! They were all in Ambers' room shouting about something, I walked downstairs to grab a bite to eat and one of my MANY daily iced coffees when I saw JJ on the phone? 'Yeah uhh, I don't know how I'll get the files across without her knowing, she's up all night and survives on sugar. There's no stopping her.' He sighed. He was talking about Amber. No wonder he froze when he saw me. She's the only other girl in the house, and the only ones that survive on glucose and sugar are her and Tobi!
'JJ?' I questioned, he had a nervous expression on his face as he walked toward me. 'Is everything alright?' I asked trying to maintain eye contact. 'You were taking about files and Amber? You're the only other person in the house that knows about her music so I presume that's what you're talking about?' He just stared at me with a blank expression as if to say, how the fuck did you get all that from like two sentences of a phone call that were taken out of context-.
'Well uhhh yeah... the guys found out and confronted her and now they've listened to her album and I wanna publish it but can't because I have to get the flies and I know for a fact Amber would never let me.' He sighed, he sounded so defeated.
'You're right. But...' I didn't know if I wanted to say this. JJ's eyes lit up, I didn't want to disappoint him. 'I could try talking to her and saying that it would be good for her career and that it would make us all really happy if she perused this?' His whole face lit up now. Fuck. What have I done...

~TimeSkip To After Ethan Came Out-

I went up to see Amber. I walked into her with a giant smile on her face. She was sat alone smiling at nothing. 'Well then? Spill the tea! How was it!!' She threw questions at me as soon as she caught sight of me.
'It was...' she looked so eager too know what had happened, 'AMAZING!! He taught me how to ride a skateboard! He gave me his hoodie! He offered to walk me home.' For obvious reasons I said no to that as it would have aroused suspicions as to where I'd been. She looked at me in awe, she was never really the type of girl who was into boy gossip, but I guess she did whatever made other people happy. 'You should get a boyfriend!' I chirped, she just rolled her eyes at me and tutted,
'No thanks y/n, I'm not into all that boy bullshit, it's not my scene, I'd rather stay home with my books, my games and my music.' She looked so at peace with herself, she must have been happy with the whole music outing situation.
'The date was amazing, he even got me flowers and awh! It was amazinggggg!!! But, I wanna know how your night went! Oh and thanks for keeping lookout for me! Really appreciate it bubba!' I told her and I hugged her.
'Meh, it was alright. I mean. They found out about my music n stuff and me and Ethan watched kingsman but it was all just meh, I mean, they liked the music which was nice but I don't know if I even want to do anything with it.' I froze. If I even want to do anything with it. How could she not! It was amazing! I was known as the supportive friend, so I was always the hype man and Amber called me. 'YOU DONT KNOW?! BITCH YOU DIDNT POUR YOUR HEART SOUL AND FEELINGS INTO THIS TO NOT FUCKING DO ANYTHING WITH IT!!!' I gasped at how excited and loud I was.
'Okay okay.... calm down y/n, they're gonna think I'm bloody murdering you. Silly goose.' She chuckled.
'Well I for one think it would be be beneficial to your career! It would make everyone so proud! It would get you lots of boyyyysssss...' I teased.
'Finnnneeee. God I wish you weren't so fucking persuasive. It's not like I already have the lyric videos ready or anything...' she muttered the last parts.
'JJ GET THIS WOMAN A GRAMMY!' I screamed down the stairs as soon as Amber told me that.

~TimeSkip~

'There we go! Published! I'll get the guys to announce it on their instagrams if you want? That would build up a following and get more attraction.' JJ proclaimed. Amber was very calm about the whole thing, so was everyone else surprisingly?

~Tarons POV~
(I'll attach a photo of taron later on so you know what he looks like) I was scrolling through Instagram and Twitter. I follow KSI on there because I love his music, it's pretty cool. I recently saw that his mates had adopted two girls that happened to be best friends! I did my research on who they were and stumbled on some music one of them had written her name? 'Amber Payne...' the name rolled off my tongue. It sounded so... so... familiar...
I looked up who her dad was only to find one of the most attractive men alive. 'Ethan Payne...' I gasped. He was stunning. There was photos of him in the gym, with Amber, in a suit, it was crazy, he was pretty fine if you ask me. I then saw a photo of him with Amber watching kingsman, it was her favourite movie apparently. I stared in that! I sent her a quick DM.

Taron ☑️ : Hey! I saw that you're a fan of kingsman! It just so happens I'm a fan of your music! Keep up the good work!

Amber: OMG no way- hi! Omg thank you so much! I'm awestruck by this whole proses! Knowing someone that you likes it means the world to me, thank you so much!

I wasn't gonna tell her that I liked her dad. Obviously. 
(This is Taron)