AMBERRR

~JJ's POV~
'Do you guys want pizza?' I asked everyone, I didn't care that we had just eaten a few hours ago, I was hungry. 'Yeah sure, why not.' Everyone responded, they all wanted different kinds. 'I'll go to the shop and get them if you guys want?' Amber volunteered, nobody ever wanted to go. 'I'm up for a little walk, I haven't got anything better to do. Y/n is sleeping, she just uploaded her video I think?' I felt bad, Amber looked like she had no motivation to do anything and she even said she felt like shit. 'I'll go with you if you want?' I asked her, shit what did I say.
'Sure, you don't have too, it's up to you. Oh and I'll pay, my treat.' She was Adamant that she would pay. She walked towards the door and grabbed her coat. I grabbed mine too, we walked out to the car door. 'I thought we were walking?' She asked.
'It's raining, haven't you looked outside?' She rolled her eyes at me and looked back. 'I hope y/n is alright?' Why wouldn't she be okay? 'She seemed really stressed about that video, I don't really think she knows what she's in for.' Amber was right. Y/n had never watched YouTube or known the format. 'I think Tobi checked it over though, it should be okay.' She sighed, god, I didn't realise how much she cared about her.

~TimeSkip To Back Home After Pizza Shop~
'That took a while!' Harry remarked.
'We thought you'd be murdered!' Ethan laughed.
'The only thing that's getting murdered tonight are these pizzas!' Best not to mention the pigeon we ran over on the way home I thought.

~y/n's POV~
All I could smell was the heavy, intoxicating aroma of pizza. I heard the door shut the way Amber always shuts it. She got pizza! I ran down the stairs without a care in the world. 'Hey sleepyhead.' She chuckled as she gestured for me to sit down. 'I got your favourite! Pepperoni pizza!' I took a bite as the hit cheese burned the roof of my mouth and the tomato sauce went everywhere. Fuck it. I hadn't eaten takeaway pizza in so long. Me and Amber always used to get it on her birthday as we sat on a hill and danced until the sun rose. I have so many amazing memories with this girl it's incredible. The love I have for her. 'How's everyone's day been?' I asked between mouthfuls, there was a mixture of 'alright, you?' And 'not to bad' and 'shut the fuck up
I'm eating.' Okay, maybe the last one was only Amber, but you get the point. We had so much fun, we decided to do karaoke and play mariokart and smash bros on the new switch. Who knew Vikk could spit like that! We were all a dancing mess, we thought it was so funny! We had Ethan dancing on the table, and Harry chugging mentos and coke whilst pole dancing on an invisible pole! We were in bits!

~TimeSkip To The Next Morning~
'YOOOOO' I heard Tobi shout, bursting through my door. 'Whoops, did I wake you up? My bad, sorry! But check this! You're number one trending!' I gave him a confused look, I didn't know what was going on and what the fuck was number one trending? 'Eh?'
'AY YOURE LIKE THE MOST POPULAR THIRTEEN YEAR OLD EVER G!' He seemed excited so I tried to match his energy. 'WOO WHOO!'

We went downstairs to see everyone and Amber was still fast asleep from last night. Ethan dared her to chug two litres of Pepsi and the threw up then decided to do the wap. I'm just now realising how weird that is. Meh it was fun anyways! I sat down at the table and ate some of the leftover pizza. 'Woah y/n! You're number one trending! And you already have 50K!' Exclaimed josh with a surprised look on his face. 'We're all so proud of you! Even a-Amber? I guess?' JJ laughed as Amber was clueless to what was going on, she was still asleep at 10am, she's normally the first one up.

'Do you guys wanna prank her?' I asked, I had a few things in mind. Everyone nodded as I ran upstairs to grab some eye liner, glitter and glue.'Vikk, you cover the bottoms of her feet with glue, Harry you stick the glitter to that, Simon, you duck tape her feet together, JJ, you hide the scissors.' I planned as I drew moustaches, glasses and the Harry Potter scar on her face. Ethan and Tobi wanted no part in this. I can see why to he honest. We waited about an hour then she finally woke up, the glue had dried, perfect. As she tried to stand up she fell, again and again and again. 'What the fuck, stop tripping me up!' She playfully pushed my shoulder half asleep. She realised her feet were stuck together so she jumped to the Kitchen, slipping several times as she went. She searched the whole kitchen for the scissors 'right ha ha, where the fuck are the scissors?' Everybody shrugged at her as she hopped into the bathroom to get the toenail clippers to clip the tape. She clearly didn't look in the mirror. 'Did we set of the glitter bomb last night?' She laughed as she saw the trail of glitter behind her. She went upstairs to get changed, she must have got a shock when she looked in the mirror because- 'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK Y/N THIS ISNT FUNNT YOU STUPID BITCH!' She screamed/laughed. My signature trademark was the glittery feet. She got out the shower and buried my face in pillows. 'Dick heads, all of you!' She exclaimed. I went back upstairs to check the views and likes on my video just as I caught a glimpse of my room. It was covered, head to toe in glitter and post-it notes. 'AMBERRR!!!'