#85

"So How is your new song going?" Taehyung asked while eating the hot ramen quickly as he was getting late for his shoot.

"Good, and slow down Hyung. I don't want that useful sexy tongue of yours to get burned." Jungkook said winking as he started eating slowly

It was a free day for him unlike Taehyung who had a lot of pending shoots to do.

It doesn't make sense that he would have so much pending work when he worked daily. Or that's what Jungkook believed.

'What if he was cheatin-' a low voice whispered inside Jungkook's head but he shook his head immediately before the voice could complete

"No Hyung would never ever do that." Jungkook whispered quietly to himself.

He sighed and looked in front of him at the older who was busy stuffing his mouth with food. Just the cute sight of Taehyung's pouting lips and the way his cheeks puffed out while eating, calmed all the insecurities inside the younger.

 Just the cute sight of Taehyung's pouting lips and the way his cheeks puffed out while eating, calmed all the insecurities inside the younger

Jungkook giggled at the adorable sight and Taehyung looked up at him, tilting his head to a side looking like a lost puppy.

"What's funny?" He asked pouting

Jungkook shook his head cutely and ran his fingers through the older's inky curls.

"My baby bear." he whispered and Taehyung smiled sweetly, continued to eat messily and Jungkook watched him with whipped eyes feeling so much better than before.

"I'll be back soon Koo! Take care and concentrate on your new song!" Taehyung said kissed the younger's forehead before closing the door.

Jungkook smiled as he slowly touched his forehead, He would never get used to Tae's sweetness.

But his good mood didn't last long as when he opened his phone, he had a message from the same unknown number that had send him the his and Tae's sleeping image before.

He debated on whether to open or not but finally curiosity won and he opened the messaged instantly a look of disgust going over his face.

(A/N: From here Jungkook's POV will be written in the centre in italics to avoid confusion)

Unknown

Hi Oppa!
How are you doing?
You must be feeling very happy now that, your ugly model has left right?

Jungkook frowned, Was this person stalking him 24/7 or what?

JK

Who are you?

Unknown

OMG!!!!!!!! Oppa you replied!
Did you miss me so much?!
Oh oppa! That ugly model blocked me in ur Instagram,
that is why I couldn't send message there
So i hacked ur personal number!
Aren't I a genius Oppa?!