#51

MinSuga posted a picture

Liked by Vantae, HandsomeJin, Kookie, RMdestruction, Hoseoki and 789,234 othersMinSuga✔: Today is a very important day, I hope everything ends well

MinSuga✔: Today is a very important day, I hope everything ends well.

---------------comments disabled------------------

Yoongi had never felt love before.

And he also never thought that the attraction he had towards Jimin would one day turn into something more bigger than anything he've ever imagined.

Yes he loved the man called Park Jimin and yes he was bisexual and damn proud of it.

All these months they spend together has just created a magical bind between Yoongi and Jimin. 

And though Yoongi is still not sure about Jimin's feelings he decides to give it a try as he was not a coward who was afraid of rejection. 

He sighed as the door opened and Jimin stepped into the car bringing the smell of his intense deodorant with him, making Yoongi relax automatically.

"Hello Hyung!!!" Jimin said cheerfully with that beautiful close eyed smile that always melted Yoongi's heart.

"Hello Mochi" he replied quietly and started the car.

"So where are we going?" Jimin asked excited 

"Somehwere quiet and less crowded" Yoongi said and drove as Jimin talked loudly about all the fun he had with Taehyung and how Jungkook was whipped for his soulmate. He kept on chattering and Yoongi listened to very detail silently, loving how Jimin made his world so bright. 

He then suddenly paused the car in front of a deserted area. 

"Why did you stop?"

"Get out, we're here" Yoongi said smiling 

"Okay" Jimin nodded and they both got out of the car, walking hand in hand for some distance enjoying the serenity of this moment. 

He stopped suddenly and turned towards Jimin. He then  took his other hand, the one which was not intertwined to caress Jimin's right cheek. 

"Jimin-ah If I ask you to stay in my life forever, Will you do that?" Yoongi asked softly 

Jimin looked at him gaping, the words he had always dreamt of hearing from his grandpa was finally happening. His eyes filled with tears and he hastily hugged Suga tightly suffocating the older. 

"Please tell me this is not a dream" Jimin said crying "Please don't be gone when I wake up"

Yoongi smiled and patted the younger's back soothing and whispered "Its not a dream my little mochi" 

Jimin wiped his tears away and looked at Yoongi smiling widely.

"So will you stay?"

"Is that even a question?" Jimin said laughing "Yes my handsome Grandpa I will stay"

"Good I was prepared with people to kidnap you, in case you said no" Yoongi said with a charming gummy smile. 

Jimin slapped his back playfully as Yoongi smiled and captured the other's lips with his own. Jimin kissed back loving his boyfriend's lips and wanted this feeling to never end.

"I think I am in love with my mochi" Yoongi muttered as he cuddled with the younger later in the car

"Yeah I think I am in love with my grandpa too" Jimin said winking "What will I do? I love my grandpa more that you"

"You brat" Yoongi said softly and started attacking the younger with tickles.

Jimin laughed loudly and Yoongi just smiled loving the sound of his mochi's musical happiness.  

---------------------------------------

A/N:  Yeah before you beat me saying that this is a Taekook story!, let me tell you there won't be much Yoonmin after this but ofc there will a little of them as they are the side ship and because I love my minmin babies

Also Stay tuned on what Jungkook wants to tell Taehyung!!! 

Borahae 💜