Instagram Mania

■■■■■■■■

The metallic smell of blood covered the room as a hooded figure entered, carrying a limp body over his shoulder.

He then moved towards the table and placed the unconscious body of a woman on it, blood splattering all around the dishes.

A snide smirk made its way onto his face as he eyed the spilt blood.

"Red-red-red-red, red all over" He whispered musically humming in the silent house as it echoes through out the entire place making him laugh out louder.

The woman who was lying unconscious starts to move making the hooded man stop and watch the process with curious dark eyes.

As soon as her eyes landed on the man, she shivered and bit down on her trembling lips trying not to let out a scream.

"Aww does darling Mina want to make noise?" The man asks cooing fakely

The woman shuddered and tried to move away but the man held on to her ankles while laughing creepily.

"I let you live before because I thought you would finish off that idol for me but turns out that you're indeed useless." The man said with a big pout on his lips

Suddenly there was a loud ting sound from his phone and he quickly opened it, a creepy smile immediately forming on his face when he saw who the notification was from.

-

-

Vante posted a new picture.

Liked by 878,900,098 people

Vante: In Honeymoon phase with my beloved 💜 @Kookie

Comments:

MinSuga:  Should I send two wheelchairs?

Jiminie: @MinSuga With some painkillers?

Kookie : @MinSuga @Jiminie Some packets of banana milk and strawberries would also be appreciated.

RMdestruction: @Kookie This brat...

Kookie: @RMdestruction 😉😉😉😉

Crazyforyou: Handsome.

View all 90,678 comments

-

-

A sharp frown immediately formed on the hooded man's face when he saw the Instagram post, He quickly took a screenshot of the picture and cropped his love out so that he could add this cute pic to his entire collection of photos.

"Aish he is so handsome." He muttered tracing his fingers over Taehyung's cheeks on the phone

But then he quickly closes his phone when he heard a whimper coming from Mina making him snap out of his fanatical world.

The hooded man then moved closer to the shivering girl so that now there were only a few inches between them making her gulp deeply

"And what do we do with useless things?" He asks darkly, grabbing the girl's chin harshly

Mina trembled keeping her mouth shut, her body was filled with wounds that the psychopath in front of her inflicted making her weak and motionless.

Tears started falling down from her eyes when the hooded man slapped her face thrice with force, a purplish bruise already forming on her cheek.

"Dirty little bitch can't even answer a single damn question!" He spat and grabbed her hair back brutally and laughed

"TELL ME WHAT DO YOU DO WITH USELESS THINGS, YOU LITTLE WHORE!" He screamed while Mina roared in pain as she felt her hair being ripped out of her scalp ruthlessly

"Please stop!" She begged but the hooded man didn't show any signs of stopping

"You burn them." He said smiling lunatically

And before Mina could understand what was happening, a liquid which smelled like kerosene was poured all over her body.

"Bye useless bitch." The hooded man said smiling sweetly and a burning matchstick was thrown onto her limp body.

"NOOOO!" She screamed but nothing could stop the raging fire that began burning her entire body up.

The hooded man dropped his hood and Mina's eyes widened when she saw the faint reflection of her killer's face in the dark moonlight.

"Jungkook?"

■■■■■■■■

A/N: So this was a Teaser to the second part of INSTAGRAM LOVE whose name is INSTAGRAM MANIA.

I have a lot planned for this book, So if you guys are interested then don't forget to check it out!

Thank you for reading and supporting Instagram Love, It was my first Taekook ff in Wattpad and shocked to see the number of reads I've got.

To everyone who reads this, Thank you for being a part of this beautiful journey.

영원히 태국

Borahae💜

Signing out,
Freya.