#90

Jungkook opened his eyes, feeling a horrible pain on the back of his head. 

He groaned and blinked twice trying to see his surroundings properly. 

But as soon as he tried to move his hands and legs, he felt something tightly wrapped around them to restrict movement. 

His eyes widened and he started panicking, looking around properly to see that he was inside a foreign hotel type luxurious room. 

He was tied to the bed and there was no one around him. 

Jungkook tried to repress all the negative aspects and think about a way to escape. 

He looked around trying to find soemthing sharp to cut the ropes but was met with nothing. 

He sighed frustrated and tried getting up slowly without losing his balance but ended by falling on the floor causing a loud sound.

Jungkook gulped when he heard the door open and the sound of heels clicking came closer and closer. 

He soon felt a small hand caress his hair making him look up at a pretty girl standing in front of him, petting his hair as if he were some kind of pet. 

Damn it

He was Jeon Jungkook not some dog waiting to be caressed. 

"Where am I?" He asked sharply moving his head swiftly away from the girl.

"Mm Oppa you're awake, Now I can finally make you mine!" She said smiling swiftly and moved towards him in a sultry manner.

Jungkook growled and asked firmly "Who the hell are you? And why the fuck am I tied up, Also can you please stop calling me 'Oppa'. I am not your Oppa!" 

"Oppa we're inside the private room of the famous homosexual club near your home. And I am your wife!" She said smiling brightly and her hands moved towards his shirt buttons

Jungkook frowned and kicked his legs "Stop trying to touch me you bitch!" 

 "Oppa stop fighting! I love you and you love me, why should we  wait anymore?" She said smiling creepily 

"When did I say that I love you?? I am in love with someone else and his name is KIM TAEHYUNG! You're not him so don't you dare touch me your psycho bitch!" 

"Oh but Oppa your so called love may not be even alive." She said smirking and that cause Jungkook's heart do a hard flip, fear clouded his mind and he couldn't think straight. 

"What did you do!" He asked voice going hysterical

"Umm I may have left him unconscious amongst the area secluded for the sluts of the club, where thirsty rich men come to fuck." She said grinning like she had just got a candy "After they're done with him, I will torture him personally for taking you away form me." 

Jungkook was afraid now, he couldn't even bear thinking of Taehyung getting hurt and that too because of him. 

He desperately wished that somehow Taehyung will be safe.

If something happened to his Baby bear, then Jungkook would kill himself. 

Suddenly he the same unknown hands touching his bare neck and he looked up to see the psycho bitch giving a wide grin, her hands swiftly unbuttoning his shirt giving her a fresh view of his abs. 

"Stop! If you did this then I will hate you for the rest of my life!" Jungkook said trying to untie himself but it was impossible 

"Oh oppa its okay! My love is enough for the two of us. And dint worry I will keep you safe and away from the stupid media as I don't want anyone other than me to see you!" She said smiling sweetly and started stripping. 

Soon the bitch was naked in front of him and was moving in a slow weird way which was supposed to be seductive the only thing Jungkook was feeling was disgust. 

The bitch frowned when she saw that he was still soft and not even a bit aroused. 

"Oppa why are you not hard?" She asked sweetly, but her mouth was forming a dark scowl 

"Because you're not KIm Taehyung." He said bluntly and tried to clam himself by thinking about Taehyung's beautiful boxy smile. 

He really needed his hyung long fingers massaging his head right now and deep voice humming a melodious tune to calm him. 

But like they say beggars can't be choosers

So he decided t settle for just thinking about Taehyung's face. 

The bitch snarled and she said sneeringly "I don't fucking care! But you will get hard for me Oppa!" 

"What the hell! DO you think I am some toy or what!" Jungkook exclaimed in disbelief 

He wanted to kill the bitch so badly the ropes around him always stopped it.

Before the sasaeng could reply, there was a sharp knock on the door.

She sighed and slipped on her bathrobe, opening the door slightly to peek at the person outside.

Oh How badly Jungkook hoped that it was someone who could rescue him. 

The door opened a bit more and he froze when he heard a soft deep girly voice say loudly "Room Service Ma'am"

He felt his heart still as he slowly turned his head and saw the female standing at the door. 

A small smile spread over his face when he locked eyes with the beautiful waitress 

or should he say Waiter?

Aishh Taheyungie always knew ways to surprise him.