#95

-

-banner made by @y25_bts_luv-

■■■■■■■

"Is your husband's name Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung asked knowing very well that he would hit a nerve.

The bitch immediately stiffened when she heard that, her fingers clenching and eyes looking crazy.

"What, What did you just ask?" She asked giggling

Taehyung frowned feeling extremely creeped out from the sasaeng's reaction but decided to go on with his story. "Ma'am I am sorry if I invaded the limits but I thought your husband looked similar to Jeon Jungkook, the kpop idol. You see my friend really loves and always has pictures all around her house so I only remember his face from those pictures as I am not much of a kpop fan" 

"I see" She said a sweet smile on her lips which confused and alerted all the negative feelings inside Taehyung.

'Does she know that I am not a maid?' he thought gulping nervously but instead the bitch did something that surprised him even more.

She smiled widely and the next second Taehyung felt an unknown object protrude through his flesh, strong pain spreading through his body. 

"Arghhh ahh" He groaned as he felt the blood spill out and spread over the bitch's face as she laughed manically.

Taehyung coughed and felt the metallic taste of blood filling his mouth as the bitch stabbed him again, giggling all the time like a crazy psycho. 

"How dare you! How dare you be friends with someone who keeps staring at my Jungkook's pictures?" She screamed questioningly and brought the knife down once again burying it deep into his stomach 

Three times.

That stupid bitch stabbed him about three times, would that be enough to kill him? Taehyung thought as he felt his ears ringing and vision blurring. 

Was he going to die? he thought fearfully 

He spat blood out before coughing raspily, his throat feeling dry as dessert as he felt blood oozing and wetting his white pants. 

He turned his face around weakly trying to see Jungkook before his vision collapsed, and as he turned his head he saw Jungkook staring straight into his eyes looking utterly terrified.

Taehyung wanted to get up but his legs didn't cooperate with him and when he tried to keep his eyes open, a sharp thing hit the behind of his head and he felt darkness cover his mind taking him to the land of sleepiness.

But before going unconscious he gazed at a wide looking Jungkook one last time feeling disappointment and sadness cover his heart.

He failed.