#99

-not edited-

■■■■■■■

Some time later

"The court finds the accused guilty and on cases of attempted murder, harassment, assault and kidnapping two innocent citizens. In every court trial, the truth must be supported by factual evidence. Since one of the victims were thoughtful enough to capture the evidence and show it to more than million people making them all witnesses for this case. The accused, Chang Mina is exposed for all her crimes and thus according to the Section 239 of the Criminal Law Procedure, The accused is found to be guilty. Therefore the accused is sentenced for lifetime imprisonment in prison. The court is dismissed." 

The Judge announces and Jimin feels the ability to breathe again. He sighs in relief and collapses on top of Yoongi who quickly catches his tired boyfriend. 

"We won! Hyung we won!" Jimin whispers sounding like he didn't believe himself

"Yes Jimin-ah, Jungkook will be glad to hear that. At last some good news after such a long time" Yoongi said smiling widely and Jimin sighed dreamily feeling happiness cloud his mind. 

"Finally that bitch got what she deserves." Yoongi said smirking

"Yeah I never knew her name was Chang Mina" Jimin said laughing "I thought her name was actually 'Bitch'" 

"Me too mochi, me too." Yoongi said chuckling along.

It has been three months since Taehyung had slipped into coma, and everything was not going good. 

Jungkook quit being a idol claiming that it was the reason his Taehyungie won't wake up. 

No matter how much any of the hyung tried, Jungkook wouldn't change his mind. 

There was some criticization and hate from fans but most wished him best and hoped that he would return when Taehyung wakes up. 

The younger was always seen 24/7 in Taehyung's room saying that he wanted to be the first person that the older saw when his lover wakes up. 

Jimin and Yoongi hurried towards the familiar VIP room where they knew they'd found Jungkook, to let him know the good news. 

Jimin also had a surprise with him that he knew Jungkook was going to love. 

As soon as they entered the room they saw Taehyung lying in bed as usual, the heart monitor showing his lowering heartbeat.

Yoongi's eyes widened when he saw how low the rate was on the monitor but he quickly sighs when it soon came back to the normal pace. 

"Fighting Taehyung-ah" Yoongi whispered and caressed the sleeping boy's hair lovingly 

Jimin smiled sadly and dropped a soft kiss on his soulmate's cheeks, swiftly wiping his tears away. It always broke his heart to see his loud smiling chatty bestie lying their so quiet and motionless.