♤ Chapter 10 《 New Freinds 》♤

Moody went to go sit down in the back of the train, 3 men both sat back there. There was a tall man with red hair and blue eyes, another man looked to be very short, but looked very strong too, the last man looked skinny with black hair almost covering his eyes.

"Hello, can I sit back here? The other seats are all taken." Moody asked.

"Sure mate, have a seat." The man with red hair pointed at a seat.

"Thank you, I'm Moody Spurgeon, one of the new recruits." Moody introduced himself.

"I'm Liam Walsh, I came from Ireland a few months ago." The red-haired man introduced himself.

"I'm Noah Miller, I came here from Toronto last month." The short man said.

"And I'm Abraham, Abraham Taylor, I was transferred here from London." The Skinny dude said.

Moody smiled, these people seemed pretty normal.

"So uh, whats your life story eh?" Liam asked.

"Well I'm from Avonlea, Prince edward Island. I'm happily married, and I have a baby on the way soon." Moody said.

"Oh you're married? I'm so used to chasing girls with my friends back in Ireland." Liam laughed.

Moody laughed along with him. "Well I've always stayed true to my Ruby. I've been in love with her since I was 13. Childhood love ya know?"

"I'm married too, pretty sure she just wants me for my money." Noah said with a grunt.

Moody looked over at Abraham. "And you?"

"Nope, I'm single and definitely not ready to be in a relationship." Abraham answered.

Moody sighed. "I really miss my wife, she is the whole world to me. I'll probably be missing our childs birth."

"Well at least she doesn't sound like a bitch like my wife Susie..." Noah said out loud.

Liam, Moody, and Abraham looked at Noah.

"Wrong time?" Noah gave them a sheepish smile.

"Yeah, no shite." Liam gave Noah a death stare.

Moody laughed a little. "Well uh, anyways." He cleared his throat.

"So uh how many kids do plan on having?" Abraham asked.

"Maybe three, or more." Moody laughed.

Noah interrupted. "At least you stand kids, I cant stand those little fu-"

"Shut up! Your interrupting Moody!" Liam got up ready to fight Noah.

Abraham laughed. "You two were getting along earlier."

Liam calmed down and sat down. "Sorry Moody, this bastard doesn't know when to shut up."

Moody laughed. "It's okay, I've dealt with worse people."

{ Back at the Spurgeon Residence }

Ruby sat down in her living room, reading a book trying to calm herself down. The book was Jane Eyre, Anne gave it to her a while back.

Ella May looked for food in the kitchen. "Hey uh Ruby?"

Ruby looked over at Ella May with smile. "Yes?"

"Whats it like being pregnant? You know, having something growing inside you?" Ella shyly went to go sit down next to Ruby. She wanted to try and warm up to her.

"Well, it definitely is a journey. You go through so much pain, but it's worth it." Ruby smiled.

"Oh wow, I just thought it was mostly just pain and was the worst. Also another question. How do you feel about my brother?" Ella asked.

Ruby was silent for a few seconds. "There are so many good things I could say about Moody, he is funny, sweet, caring, and so much more. I know he will be a good father to our child too.."

"Oh, it's just that he thought he would never get chance with you because you were so attached to Gilbert, it broke his heart when you ignored his letter from 4 years ago."

Ruby looked confused. "What letter-" she then remembered a letter she got at her doorstep one day, she never opened it though.

"You never opened his letter?" Ella got up quickly in shock.

Ruby started to tear up and ran up stairs to go find the letter in a box of unwanted items.

"Wait! Be careful, you are pregnant you remember right?" Ella ran after her.

Ruby pulled out the box from under the bed and opened it trying to find the letter. "Found it!" She opened the delicate envelope.

The letter:

Dear Ruby,

You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, I wish you noticed me looking at you in class many times. You never looked at me though. I walk home every day thinking about you're beauty, you're blue eyes remind me of calm waters on a spring day, there are many things I have to say about you, but I don't want you to find me creepy. I hope one day you will feel the same.

-You're dearest friend,
Moody Spurgeon

Ruby teared up. "I can't believe it.. I never knew he was romantic with words back then..."

Ella noticed how much Ruby felt for Moody, she started to tear up too as they both sat on floor as their tear drops fell onto the letter.

"I cant live without him... I need him to come back.. soon.." Ruby got up and held the letter to her heart, her heart pounded fast at the thought of him. She was scared she would never see his soft smile again, hear his lovingly laugh again.

Ella felt bad for being rude to her the other day. She couldn't stand seeing Ruby so upset.

"I need to frame this.. could you help me find a frame?" Ruby asked in a soft voice.

"Sure." Ella gave Ruby a comforting smile.

______________________________

Hey! So I have been doing so much for the past months and haven't been going on much social media. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 😘

Also for some reason I laughed at this cute post on tumbler aha 😆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 20, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

♡A Forever Romance♡ | ♤ Love Matters ♤《A Moody × Ruby Story》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें