5. 13 Pictures OS

"Hello

"Hello. May I speak to ACP Akash?"

The contact number was too old and it needed to be confirmed, hence the formality.

"Yes I am speaking. Is it Khushi Bhabhi?"

"Jeejaji!" Her voice cracked up a little, "I am in a big mess!"

"Khushi Bha...uh I mean what happened?" Akash asked, controlling his words.

It had been more than a year since they had talked. It was surprising to hear from her suddenly.

"I lost my memory card!" Khushi was already crying.

Huh? Ok. Not memory. Just chip card.

A missing case!

Khushi sometimes behaved really childish... crying so much for a memory card!

"Jeejaji, are you there?"

"Yeah...I mean, you should report it soon to the nearest Police Station, Khushiji!"

Akash was the Assistant Commissioner of Police in North Delhi.

"I am scared! What if it got into wrong hands?"

"That's not a problem! Police System is technically advanced now! They will find it soon!"

"They?" Khushi was confused, "Won't you help me Jeejaji?"

'Oh! So after my divorce from his brother... he might avoid helping me.'

"Of course Khushiji I will. Before everything, you are Payal's cousin!" Akash quickly offered an explanation. "But right now I am at Payal's place in Lucknow. Paternity Leave. Payal is eighth month pregnant!"

"Oh wow! I mean it is wonderful. Congratulations Jeejaji... I am really happy for you and Jeeji!" Khushi was genuinely happy. 

"Thank you!" Akash smiled back.

"Sorry for troubling you like this! I shouldn't have... !"

"Hey relax! I may call my junior... he might help you!"

"No...no, that's fine. I'll get it done myself!"

Khushi disconnected the call quickly.

Uff...

._._._.

In the Evening

"Except thirteen pictures, there is nothing in the memory chip?" The constable was giving Khushi weird glances.