1. Rabba Ve..... OS (Fresh)

The clichéd Boss-Secretary romance between Arnav and Khushi.... with a tinge of comedy and digital media use.

._._._.

"Why are you late?" His booming voice was audible even in the canteen at the vast corner of office while the whole staff felt bad for his secretary Khushi Kumari Gupta, a lamb to be butchered in front of the angry tiger

But less did they know that Khushi was not less than a tigress if Arnav Singh Raizada was a tiger.

"No need to yell at me Arnavji, I didn't get late for any personal reasons!" She was not even a bit scared before him, the reason she was still working under him since two years.

"Oh really Ms. Gupta.... then please enlighten an ignorant like me!" He asked with mocking sweetness.

"I was asked by your fake girlfriend, to fetch her a bouquet early morning!"

Just a minute... fake?

It was just between him and Lavanya, so that he was not pressurised to get married.

"How... what are you crapping Ms. Gupta? She is my real girlfriend!"

"Don't pretend before me!"

"How did you know!" His tone was cold and warning.

"Oh whole Delhi knows. Through that video... even Nani knows about it!"

'Oh shit!' Khushi stopped abruptly. Trying to be smart she took Nani's name.

"Video? Nani?" Arnav stood up with a start now banging his hands on the mahagony table.

"Blurt.It.Out!"

"Uh...Ms. Lavanya and her real boyfriend's video in which she confessed about your deal!"

Damn!

"How did Nani get that video?"

"Duh... through WhatsApp.... it was shared on the group!"

Oh no! Another slip of tongue in order to be smart.

"WhatsApp group! To spy on me?" Arnav had an evil smile as he took predatory steps towards her. "Who shared that video Ms.Gupta!" His tone was dangerously calm...and Khushi knew that she couldn't be saved now.

"Uh Arnavji! Why are you wasting my time... we need to manage such a big empire! Excuse me!" Khushi made a lame excuse to escape, taking steps back only to be clutched by him close.

An electrical jolt charged through them, at the touch....making their hearts beat rapidly.

"You are not excused! Tell me!" He ignored his body reaction, as he kept his hands on her petite kurti-clad waist trying to hold her close, while she had a hand on his Armani suit-clad chest struggling to be free.