2. Abhi Ishq ke Imtihan aur bhi hain!! TwS (Last)

So this is the second and final part on demand of many readers. I had never thought that this simple story will get so popular. Thanks dearo😘😘

How will Arshi live their happily married life...in spite of hardships?
._._._.

"Arun Bhaisaab, what Arnav has done is totally unacceptable!" Manorama, Lavanya's mother was screaming at Arnav's father. While her husband Manohar was standing behind taking a helpless face.

Payal was happy, for her sister but remained quite, for the sake of her sister-in-law and husband.

While Ratna was busy in making her husband and Manorama understand, Shashi was doing same to his wife!

"Garima, we should support our daughter. She is mature, knows about right or wrong!"

"If she is so much mature, then why didn't she tell us, when I proposed NK to her? What will I answer to Madhumati? "

There was chaos everywhere while Arnav and Khushi were nervously sitting since they had come out of the room an hour ago and declared their fake marriage to all!

Lavanya came forward, not able to control anymore, "Arnie, is it some joke? When did you marry this chamkili? You love me right?"

Before Arnav could say something, Khushi came forward, "Miss Phati Saree! Don't you feel shame, wooing a married man? Call him Arnav Sir!" Arnav tried to control his smile.

After scurrying away Lavanya, Khushi whispered to Arnav,
"I think we should not have lied to our parents!"

"There was no other way Khushi! Your mother and my father would have never understood, marrying us off to their choice. Now at least we have an excuse!"

As Arnav finished, NK came to Khushi, "Khushiji, I love you very much! Why did you hide it from me?" He was about to cry when Arnav cut him short, "NK, she is your Bhabhi now! Stay away from her." His tone was enough to shoo away poor NK.

After half an hour the final verdict was ready, as Arun Singh Raizada came forward, "Arnav! We don't approve of this marriage. We have given words to Manohar. Now you have to choose between us or that girl!"

Garima Gupta was also not behind, "Did you hear that Khushi? When they are not ready to accept you, then why are you hell bent on ruining your life? Leave Arnav. NK is a good guy. He will accept you even after all this."

Both Arnav and Khushi were irritated on the behavior of their respective parents.

Holding each others hands, they showed everyone that they are not meant to be separated.

._._._.

"We can arrange only this, at such a short notice, Khushi Ma'am." Anjali said opening the balcony door of the 1BHK flat. Yesterday after their dramatic stunt, their parents had refused to accept their marriage, forcing them to leave home.

Shashi and Ratna had tried to stop them, trying to make their children as well as spouses understand. But no one budged.

"It is more than enough, Anjali Ma'am! I don't know how to thank you for this." They were looking for a rented accommodation, which was very difficult in Delhi. "Khushi is right. We will manage in it for now."

They had spent the last night in Anjali and Shyam's home, on their insistence. "Arnav, Khushi, you call me Jeejaji, then let me do my duty. Come with us, that's not a problem." Shyam had taken them to his home and also arranged this flat in the proper locality.