4. Dillagi OS (Fresh)

After sleeping with his crush unknowingly, Arnav dreaded the consequences. Will Khushi forgive him...or it is another Love by Chance.

._._._.

"Di!" The painful panicked voice of Arnav startled the Raizada siblings

"Di!" The painful panicked voice of Arnav startled the Raizada siblings.... as they looked each other worried.

"Chhote! What happened? Are you ok!" It was very rare that Arnav shared his problems.

And here he was all alone.... seven oceans away....in Harvard... studying his MBA.

"Di... I committed a big mistake...I slept with someone!"

"Someone? A girl or a boy!"

Yeah you guessed right.... it was NK.

While Arnav shut his eyes with annoyance.

Why did Di has to keep the phone on speaker??

"Of course a girl!"

"Oh!" Came the reply...containing the emotion that it's not a big deal....

Well for Raizada brothers....not a big deal.

"She was drunk!"

Hmm.... so this was the main problem.

"So she doesn't remember anything?" NK guessed.

"No NK... she remembers everything!"

Well NandKishore Raizada had had his patience tested a few months ago and the report was negative....

"So she is blackmailing you now...or worse she is pregnant!"

"What the! Di....shut him up!"

How could one be pregnant within a day...sorry...night!!!

"NK... !" Di glared at her younger brother, "You continue Chhote!"

"Her... her boyfriend saw us together!"

"?????"

The numbing silence now got awkward.

"Di.... speak something!"

"You slept with a committed woman! How sick Nannav!"

"Our drinks were spiked....!"

"That's not a convenient excuse!" NK....the official RomeoBaaz concluded.

"In that case, you should apologize to her boyfriend.... and... !" Di didn't know what exactly was the situation, "What is her... background!"