3. Mehandi ThS (Last-Russet Brown)

Last Shot

._._._.

When she gained her consciousness next morning, it was not some warm sunshine or chirping of birds, but an annoying ringtone of an unfamiliar mobile phone, lying on the floor to her side

Stretching her hand, she tried to grab it, without opening her eyes fully. Clutching her throbbing head, when she swiped the screen to right, a familiar voice from other side hit her harshly.

"Where the fuck were you all night? Do you know that there is police in that area! We have to abort the mission!"

Khushi frowned as she opened her mouth to speak something, but before it could happen, a rather rough hand snatched the phone from her.

"Oh shit..." Arnav swore seeing the calling id, before talking on the phone.

Khushi was totally in senses till then as she realized what had happened last night. They were still in sheets, stark naked, in the same room on the same bed. Tough a little dazed she realized it slowly, 'I slept with a stranger!'

She wanted to cry, but there was surprisingly no remorse and hence no terrible feeling and obviously no tears.

"Ohk, I am leaving, I am leaving!" Khushi heard him say to the other person as he switched off the phone, removing the sheets hurriedly.

"You are not some assistant designer...and the juice was spiked by you!" It was all a calm statement as she saw him finding his boxers under the bed.

Getting no reply from him she got irritated, "Was it all planned?"

"Planned?...Yes. But it all got spoiled!" He mumbled as he finally got his shirt, buttoning it up. "I had to just alcoholise your drink, wait till you get faint and then take all your jewellery and cash which was reported to have been kept in your cupboard!"

He put his legs in his pants zipping it up while she looked in horror as he spelled his plan coolly. "But before it could happen, you just seduced me and I got carried away!" Now it was too late for it and he had to leave the area soon to not get caught.

Khushi couldn't help but blush at the seducing comment, her memories coming back in fits, as she pulled up the blanket more to her body, 'How silly I behaved last night!'

She saw him packing all his things to not leave any clue behind, "So you couldn't rob anything now!" She again initiated the conversation.

"No. Didn't you hear him on the call? Mission is aborted." He was tying his shoe laces, as she thought about the phone call, the familiar voice making the sense. Before she could confirm it, he continued, "Yes, it was your fiancé, Shyam, who had hired me to do so!"