2. Pyar Hua Chupke Se TwS (First)

In order to annoy Lavanya, Khushi fakes to woo Arnav. Will fake love by any chance turn into real love? Will they know about it?

._._._.

"That Lavanya is pissing me off!!"

"Why don't you ignore her and concentrate on work, Khushi ma'am."

"Just because she is Payal jiji's sister-in-law, I am tolerating her." Khushi was twisting her dupatta.

Anjali ignored her colleague's constant rant that she was enduring since past an hour.

Examining the last History answer copy, Anjali put the aggregate marks on the sheet.

"Finally it's over." She tied all the papers in a bunch. Khushi was still fuming over Lavanya's attitude who seemed to have removed Khushi's name as the in-charge of Cultural Festival next month. It was a very celebrated event of 'Gurukul Institute of Arts & Science'.

"Let's go. Isn't it time of your period?" Khushi didn't answer anything.

"What will all the students think of me Anjali ma'am? My image is already tarnished due to her."

"Good Morning ladies!" They looked at the handsome epitome-Arnav Singh Raizada, the Assistant Professor, Department of Economics.

"Morning sir." Anjali answered while Khushi ignored him. 'Bitch's boyfriend.'

"Hello Khushi ma'am!" He addressed Khushi getting no response from her.

"Hi!" She snapped. While Anjali covered up, "She is not feeling well actually."

"Oh, you should rest then ma'am." Arnav's worried voice riled her up, while Lavanya who had just come also clenched her jaw.

"Arnie, I think we should leave her alone for sometime. She needs time to cope up, isn't it Khushi?"

Lavanya's voice was full of sarcasm. She couldn't take her boyfriend showing worry for someone else specially that Khushi.

Khushi's sister Payal was getting married to Lavanya's brother Aakash.
Both Lavanya and her mother Manorama were against this marriage, but Aakash was hell bent. That led to the constant bickering sessions between Lavanya and Khushi who were teaching in the same college.

Suddenly an idea came to Khushi's mind, "Don't worry Arnav Sir, I'm fine." Seeing Lavanya so worked up, Khushi tried to have some fun. In the same sweet tone she continued, "Just a bit dehydrated. Do you have water?"

"Haan, here it is!" Arnav frowned at the weird behavior of Khushi. Taking the bottle from Arnav, Khushi touched his fingers deliberately, while Lavanya fumed.

Arnav cleared his throat. He didn't want to be the centre of his possessive girlfriend's wrath. "Excuse me, it's my lecture time. See you."

"Actually Arnav....Sir. I am also going towards classroom section. I hope you won't mind if I come with you. I am feeling a bit dizzy." Khushi held her head, acting to be sick.

Anjali looked preplexed at her friend. 'What have gotten into her head?' While a grinning Khushi and nervous Arnav moved out of the staff room leaving behind a mad Lavanya.

That's how Khushi got the perfect plan to tease Lavanya. So she started to be with Arnav when Lavanya is around, as much as possible. Acting to be her virtual girlfriend!