Chapter 14 (Editing)

Tony's POV 

"WAKE UP!!" Scream an awful voice, Valentina, "What?!" I exclaimed, sitting up, "What do you want?" I asked, glaring at Valentina, "I want you to get up and go help the slaves, the wedding is in seven days!" Valentina growled. 

Bitch...

"The 'slaves' are kids, so, I would appreciate it if you stop calling them slaves! Also I don't like your attitude!" I snapped, "Are you talking back?!" Valentina shrieked, this girl, "Yes, I did! That's how fucking conversations work!" I shot back. Valentina's pupils went into skinny lines, I could tell she's really pissed.

Just as she opened her mouth Rudolph came in "There you are, Val!" Rudolph chirped, Valentina turned to Rudolph "Rudolph! That-That-That mistake talked back!!" Valentina shrieked, pouting .

Mistake?! I'll show her who's the mistake.

My Tony, calm down! 

"Puh-lease. Honey, the only mistake here is you, sweetie, so you could be such bitch somewhere else! Oh, while you're at it you could go and kiss your daddy's ass" I said, feeling sassy all of a sudden.

 Rudolph gave me an amused smile, I smiled back.

Valentina started to scream, I dramatically covered my ears.

"WHAT HAPPENED MY PRINCESS?!" Roared Ezra, while running into the room, Valentina then jumped into Ezra's arms, "He! (She pointed at me) Talked back! I told him to help that slaves with the wedding!! He also said he didn't like me!! And he talked back!" Shrieked Valentina, while dramatically crying.

Ezra gave me a glare, I smiled and waved.

Tony...Please! You're going to get yourself into trouble!

"Correction, I said I didn't like your attitude, as a matter of fact, I hate your attitude!" I said with a smirk.

"Rudolph, my boy, take him to the slaves" Ezra demanded, Rudolph nodded, as we exited the room I poked my head back to the room "Oh, next time, buddy, say please, also the 'slaves' are kids!" I quickly said, grabbing Rudolph's hand and running away. All what was heard was Valentina scream.

Rudolph then stopped and pulled me into an empty room, "You're beautiful you know that, right?" Rudolph said, pinning me to the wall, "Yeah, duh, of course I know" I responded, with a stupid grin. Rudolph chuckled, "I want to kiss you" Rudolph whispered, rubbing my lip, "Kiss me then" I said, wrapping my arms around Rudolph's neck. Rudolph leaned in, so did I, before I knew it our lips were touching.

Author's POV 

⚠️Warning!⚠️

A bit sexual!!

The kiss was gentle and simple until, Rudolph started to explore the blonde's body, creating a sexual tension, Tony moaned, Rudolph chuckled, "Ru-R-R-Rudolph, we can't go this far, at least not here" Tony said between heavy breaths.

Rudolph nodded. "Don't worry, I've got the perfect place " Rudolph said, with lust in his eyes.

*****

"Where are we, Rudy?" Tony asked, "We're at my mountain" Rudolph said, uncovering Tony's eyes, "Rudolph, this...This is beautiful!" Tony said, with such amazement.