Chapter 21

Hello, my mortals! So here's a kind of of a early chapter, cause, why not?

Now enjoy the chapter!

Author's POV 

Everyone in the room went silent, Valentina was the first to break it, "Sylvia...Why did you object..?" Valentina asked, with a hint of nervousness, a girl with light blonde hair frowned. "You know why, Val" Valentina's wolf ears went down slowly, due to sadness, Ezra got to his feet and snarled, "YOU DARE TO RUIN MY LITTLE GIRL'S SPECIAL DAY!?" Sylvia looked at Ezra and gave him a dirty look.

Rudolph was beyond confused, he wasn't the only one though, technically everyone in the room was confused, except for Valentina, Sylvia and Ezra, "Look old man! Val doesn't want to get married, well...Anymore!" Sylvia exclaimed. Ezra's pupils went into very thin slits, due to anger and confusion, "What do you mean she doesn't want to get married...ANYMORE!?" Roared Ezra.

Sylvia's eyes darkened, "Stop. Yelling. Damn. Old. Man!" Sylvia growled, Ezra gritted his teeth, "Valentina, darling, princess, is this true? You don't want to get married?" Ezra asked. Valentina looked up at her father and gulped, Sylvia put a hand on her shoulder, "Y-Y-Ye-Yes, father, yes it's true...I don't want to get married anymore..." Ezra's eyes widened, "Why..?" Valentina looked at Sylvia.

Rudolph tried not to smile or burst into laughter, he was happy that the wedding was off, his clan and family were happy too. His mother was now crying out of joy, his father was smiling, in the corner of his eye he saw Gregory beaming, also Anna was tearing up of joy. 

Tony looked as if he were about to cry too.

RUDOLPH!! THE WEDDING IS OFF! THE WEDDING'S OFF!!

Yes grandmother, yes I know, no need to yell.

Sorry, my Rudolph, it's just that you and Tony can be together! 

Yes, I can finally be with the love of my live.

"I don't want to get married...Because..Because...I found out that..I prefer women...Than men..Sylvia here has made me realize that...She's the love of my live" Valentina said, Sylvia hugged Valentina from behind. Ezra looked at Valentina in disgust, "...I won't have a women lover as a daughter, women and women? That's disgusting, men and men? Disgusting, men and women should only be" Ezra said.

Valentina eyes filled with tears, Sylvia put Valentina behind her, "FUCK YOU!" Yelled Tony whom was on his feet, everyone looked at him, Ezra glared at him, "If you have a fucking problem with our love, then you could go fuck yourself, you fucking homophobic bitch!" Tony said. Valentina looked at Tony, she then she then released tears, Sylvia wrapped her arms around her waist, Rudolph smiled and flew next to his mortal, and pulled him to his side.

"What the hell?! You're a fag too! This is disgusting! You and your type of people will go to hell and rot! Damn your people! Damn them!" Ezra roared, Valentina sobbed, Fredrick and Rockery immediately got their feet and lunged at Ezra with such froze that all three of the males fell to the floor.

Fredrick started scratching Ezra, Rockery started punching Ezra, the clan went to their feet so did Ezra's pack, Freda, Gregory, Rudolph and Tony flew to Fredrick and Rockery, "DARLING! CALM DOWN!" "FATHER!" "THAT'S ENOUGH, FATHER!" "DAD, CHILL!!"  Gregory, Rudolph Tony and Freda screamed while pulling Fredrick and Rockery off of a bloody Ezra. Once they pulled them away from Ezra, Ezra glared at Fredrick and Rockery.