Chapter 11

Gregory's POV

Rookery had suggested that he'll kill Valentina, but as much as we all wanted to do that we didn't accepted that, if the Blood Taker's leader found out that his 'precious' daughter had been assassinated he'll be furious about it, and we don't want to put our clan in danger again.

"How are we going to help Tony with his love for Rudolph?" Sarah asked, I shrugged, "I don't know, but we're going to try, before the marriage," I replied.

Tony was with Anna doing, I don't know what, but that's not important, what's important is that we come up with a plan of how to get Tony to realize his feelings for. I then saw Rudolph coming towards us, "Valentina wants to take me to her pack," Rudolph said, I rolled my eyes, "Okay, so?" I said. Rudolph looked at my eyes, "I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to come with me, mother and father are coming," Rudolph said, I could tell he wanted us to come, I saw it in his eyes, I sighed, "I'll go, what about you Sarah?" I asked, turning to Sarah, "I don't know...You know that my pack and her pack were enemies," Sarah said, with an unsure look.

Rudolph winced, "Ah, yes, I forgot," Rudolph said sheepishly, Sarah looked at Rudolph, she then smiled, "Aight, I can go," Sarah said, me and Rudolph gave her a look, "Are you sure?" Me and Rudolph asked together. Sarah grinned, "Yes," Sarah said, "Okay then" Rudolph said, with a sigh of relief, "Do you want Anna and Tony to come along?" I asked, Rudolph stood silent for awhile, he then nodded.

*****

Tony's POV 

As we were flying to V's pack I started to get bored.

I rather be in hell then going to her fucking pack.

I only agreed on going because...Because Sarah was going, and it be boring without her. It's not like I'm going because of Rudolph, my body became warm, what the? I just said Rudolph's name, woah! Damn, my cheeks feel ticklish...Wait...Am I blushing?! Why?!  I was so in deep thought that I didn't realize that we landed. Damn, since when did we land?

I started walking where the bitch was taking us, I still don't get why I hate Valentina so much, she's just a girl, Rudolph's girl, ugh! Why did that sting? my eyes somehow landed on Rudolph. I then felt a warm blush, eh?! 

Wait! What? Is this normal? 

Yes, it is, my Tony. You love him.

Grandmother, you're still into that?

Yes, because I know it's true, when someone dies, they either go to heaven, hell, or stay in earth, but as either as a ghost or a spirit. I stayed in earth, but as a spirit, I can read your heart, I also have the ability to control your body if I wanted.

Woah, that's creepy and cool...Anyway..Speak to you later, grandmother, I need to pay attention to where I am going...

Farewell then.

I furiously shook my head, "Tony? Are you okay?" Anna asked, "Yeah" I responded, forcing a smile on my face. Anna didn't look convinced but she left it like that. I couldn't help but look at both Valentina and Rudolph, as I was watching them I saw Valentina kiss Rudolph's cheek. I stopped walking, rolled my eyes, and without thinking I ran to the opposite direction.

I could hear Sarah.

Dad.

Anna.

And Gregory calling for me.