Chapter 2

But little did he know, it was one of Roockery's traps.........

Author's POV

As Rudolph got closer to the dead deer Roockery noticed Rudolph, he then smirked, "Just a little closer, a little closer, and~" ZAP!

A light ray hit Rudolph, Rudolph felt a sharp pain all over his body, not just pain, pain he never experienced before, pain he never thought he'll ever experience, pain that will be probably be the last time he'll ever feel.

Rudolph hissed in pain.

Rudolph tried escaping but of the pain he was too weak to fly or walk, but he managed to force himself to crawl away from the light, 

Ah, should've known better.....I knew something was off about that dead deer! It was an easy meal. Too good to be true..

Rudolph then leaped a bit a further away from the light, which he then used all his might to fly. Rudolph could barely fly, but he had no choice, it was either life or death. Rudolph obviously chose life.

Roockery swore.

Rudolph was scared, Rudolph wished he hadn't left the catacomb, he wished he was back at the catacomb, but he wanted to find his father, he wanted to find him alive, and prove to Gregory that he isn't a stupid fool.

Rudolph's body throbbed in such pain that it seemed unnatural, at least for a vampire.

Then all of a sudden Rudolph fell from the sky, and landed on something hard, Rudolph winced in pain, he checked what he had landed on, a rock? he then removed the rock and threw it.

As he sat up he realized that he had bad news and good news, the good news is that he lost Rockery and that he's alive, and the bad news was that he's lost and couldn't get up nor fly up.

I have to try, for father!

After a couple of falls

Rudolph managed to get himself to stand up and walk, barely, but he managed it, he just needs to try to ignore the pain an the numbness of his body. Rudolph continued the search of his father. On foot.

Tony's POV

As I was looking for 'blood suckers' I heard a rustle coming form a bush. I jumped in surprise "Wh..Wh..Who's there?!" I asked with a mixture of confidence and fear.

"HISSSSS!!! GET LOST MORTAL!!" Snarled a males voice. That isn't human at all, wait....Is it what I think it is? No, it can't be, can it? 

I then heard a growl, "Well, if the human doesn't want to leave then I'll make it leave!" I then saw it or saw him. It was a male vampire.  

I couldn't believe it! This was going to be easy, "Vampire," I said, with a smile, "Yes human, Vampire~" said the male with clenched teeth. As the vampire got closer I started to prepare my crossbow. 

Uh uh! You're not gonna bite my neck off, not that I could help it!

As I was about to shoot it the vampire chuckled, "Gonna shoot me human~? Do it if you dare~" The vampire purred.