You Gotta Go For It

In the gym, Violet, Sabrina and the rest of the dance team was standing in the center rehearsing some steps. Reggie walked in and Violet heard him, he saw her and waved. Violet walked up towards him. "Hey, you made it.", she said.

   "Of course, I wouldn't miss my sister dancing.", he smiled at her and looked at what she was wearing which was a light pink thin dress together with some white tights and ballet shoes. "I've never seen you in these clothes before.".

   "You've never seen me on a dance lesson before.", she chuckled. "Have you seen Luke ever since he ran off to check on Julie?".

   "Yeah, we all talked at lunch, and it seems like we are gonna perform tomorrow at the rally.".

   "You are?".

   "We are gonna rehearse after school in Alex's garage, you can come and watch if you want.".

   "I can't, Sabrina and I are gonna rehearse the choreography at her house after school.".

Violet saw that mrs. Ali were walking towards them. "Mrs. Ali. This is my brother Reggie, he will be watching our lesson, if that is okay.". Mrs. Ali looked at Reggie who gave her a warm smile, she smiled back at him.

   "Sure, we could need the audience. You have to keep your mouth shut, I'm the only one who gets to talk during their dancing.", mrs. Ali said very strictly and Reggie nodded looking a little nervous at her. "Take your place, Violet. We are starting.", she said towards Violet before she walked away from them.

   "She seems... hard to have as a teacher.", he said.

   "I think she haves to be to build dancers like us, I will be right back.", Violet smiled at Reggie and walked away from him, walking towards Sabrina.

   Reggie looked at Sabrina and smiled, he waved at her and as she saw him she waved back softly. Violet was starting a conversation with Sabrina which made her drop her attention on Reggie. "Okay, ladies. Take your places and wow me!", ordered mrs. Ali and the dance students looked at her, taking their places as she turned on the music. Violet and the other dancers started to dance, she smiled as she started her movements and Reggie could really see how happy she was feeling.

   Mrs. Ali was shouting, complimenting some of their moves. Reggie looked at the teacher as she did so, widening his eyes at how low and demanding her voice was towards them, then his eyes landed on Sabrina and smiled as she was dancing.

Luke walked in the gym and looked at Violet as she was dancing, he smiled lightly at her. As the song ended, they all stopped in a pose and Mrs. Ali applauded, Reggie was a little taken away but applauded as well as the teacher did. Both Violet and Sabrina smiled at Reggie as they saw him applauding.

   "That was amazing, girls. Take a short 5 and then we will do it all again.", mrs. Ali said and they nodded.

   Reggie walked up towards Violet and Sabrina and they saw him. "Wow, you both were amazing.", he complimented them. "Sabrina, you are a beautiful dancer.".

   "Oh thanks, Reggie. That really means so much so me.", Sabrina smiled at him.

Violet saw that Luke was there and looking at him curiously, she looked back at Sabrina and Reggie. "I will be right back.", she said and walked from them, walking up towards Luke as Sabrina and Reggie continued talking. "Luke, what are you doing here?".

   "I just heard the music and went in. I have never seen you dance like that, Violet.", Luke said.

   "Hm.", Violet blushed and smiled at him. "I'm really happy I get to dance again, and not get those jolts destroying it.", she said and they both chuckled. "How did it go with Julie?".