You're A Part Of Our Family

Luke smiled at her, placing his hand on her cheek and caressing it softly. He leaned in to kiss her forehead gently, but then after that they looked back into each other's eyes nervously, then suddenly they got interrupted hearing footsteps coming their way from the kitchen.

"I thought I was hearing the door.", Emily said smiling as Violet chuckled smiling and turned around to her. "Oh, my sweet Violet.".

"Emily.".

"What are you doing here?".

"I invited her.", Luke said, as he was now standing beside Violet. "I need some help with a song I'm working on.".

"You do?", Violet asked, looking at him. "But you never need my help with your songs.".

"Hm, but now I do. I've had writer's block for days.".

Violet chuckled and nodded. "Of course I will help you.".

"Great, we will be upstairs in my room.", he said, looking at his mother before they went up to his room. They got in and Luke closed the door. "Well, that was close.", he said, signing in relief.

"So it was a cover up?".

"Kinda, I would still like your help with a song I'm working on.".

She smiled and sat down on the bed. "Present it for me.".

He watched her and chuckled, smiling softly. "That's just the thing, I have a killer melody but no lyrics.", he said, grabbing his guitar before sitting down across her.

"That is usually what writer's block means.", she chuckled. "Do you have any idea what you want it to be about?".

"Us...", he said softly and Violet slightly widened her eyes in shock and confusion. "All of us.", he reassured and she nodded. "Our history, how much we all came to mean to one another. From being ghosts meeting the one person who fixed us... to crossing over and having her forget all about us.".

"Yeah, you know I wanna fix that... and I think I know how.".

"Violet, I have already told you-".

"Yes, but I know how much you want this, how much you want Julie to remember all of you... I want it too, we had a good friendship going on before we crossed over and I don't exactly wanna lose that. Even if we still have something like that in this life, and I even have a friendship with Flynn and possibly something more Carrie... I want Julie to remember what really happen when it comes to us.", she explained. "It isn't fair, Luke.".

"You don't have to try to fix everything.".

"I know I don't have to.", she shook her head. "But I want to, you deserve it... you deserve to be happy, all of you do. Being with Julie shouldn't be hard, I know being with her does not feel the same for you ever since we got back down here... it have always been hard for you to be with her, and it shouldn't be. You and Julie have a whole lot of history, she found your demo when she was broken and was almost giving up... but you guys fixed her and made her find music again, and in the process she fixed you guys and made you guys better in so many ways.", she added and Luke nodded. "She needs you guys and you need her too.".

"I need you too.".

"And I will always be here, no matter what happens.".

Luke smiled at her and grabbed her hand. "Thanks, Violet.".

"Of course, I would be stupid to leave you.".

They both chuckled smiling at each other.

The next day at the school, Julie was at her locker, taking out her books for her lesson and Nick was making his way towards her. "Hey Molina.", he said softly, smiling.