I Need That Hope In My Life

Violet and Carrie were looking at each other, and Carrie was furrowing her eyebrows quite concerned at her. "What?", she asked her.

"No-nothing.".

"Is it okay if we like talk? I just really need someone to talk to.".

"Yeah.", Violet nods. "You can go up to my room, I will just grab myself a glass of water, do you want one?".

"Sure.", Carrie smiled as she nodded, she walked upstairs to Violet's room.

Violet was watching her walking up, and she went to the kitchen, taking up her phone and called Luke before putting it against her ear. She was filling two glasses with water while waiting for him to answer. "Hey Violet.", he said as he answered the call.

"Luke, I'm freaking out.".

"Why? What's wrong?".

"Carrie came to my place, wanting to talk to me and when she hugged me... I got visions.".

"Visions? What do you mean?".

"Exactly what I'm saying! I got visions! I got like to see different things that have happen between me and Carrie in this life... we were close, like really really close. I think I might be the girl she have feelings for and that's why she is here.".

"Yeah, I can see her through my window.".

"What is she doing?".

"Sitting on your bed, looking at some photos.".

"Ugh, Luke, I'm so confused. How can I see these things? I have all this knowledge about mine and Carrie's life and I just... I don't know how.".

"Maybe you still have Caleb's powers in that way, they are showing themselves to you just like last time with Midge.".

"That would explain how I could help you and Reggie with the iPhone.", she nodded and sighed. "What should I do? Any advice?".

"The only thing you can do now is to talk to her, figure out more what you two have had and what you can have now as well.".

"Yeah, you've a point. I will talk to you later.".

"Okay, good luck.".

"Thanks, I might need that.".

"You have been so good pretending to know everything so far, I'm sure you will do just fine.".

"Thanks, Luke.", she smiled. "Bye now.".

"Bye.".

Violet hang up and sighed, looking at her screen before closing it and putting her phone back into her pocket. She looked at the stairs quite nervously before she grabbed the two glasses and made her way towards the stairs, walking up to her room and coming inside. She saw Carrie sitting on her bed and she looked up at her.

"Sorry that it took such a long time.", Violet apologized as she walked towards her bed and put the glasses onto the nightstand.

"No worries, you've been looking at these?", Carrie asked, showing her a picture of them together. Violet looked at the picture, nodding as she sat down opposite her. "Times were simpler back then.".

"I agree, a lot have changed... especially you.".

Carrie looked at Violet and nodded, sighing softly. "I know I have been such a... well, I've been bad, and I'm really sorry, I just- I don't know how to handle feelings and losing all of you really just made me lose myself.".

"And that happen during Julie's mom died, she have changed since then as well and she is changed now.".

"That is because your guys have come into her life.", she said annoyed.