In Your Starlight

The crowd were still applauding and Julie, Luke, Reggie and Alex all smiled at the audience. "So this is how it really feels to be back on stage.", Alex mumbled to Luke. "They can still se us right? We are not gone?", Reggie asked Alex quietly. "Yes, they can still see us, we are humans now. Do not double check.", Alex said to him. Reggie nodded and looked back at the crowd, "God, I have missed it.", Reggie said to himself.

   The applauding faded away. Carrie sighed, folding her arms against her chest, then looking over at Violet who were smiling at the band, Carrie sighed looking down.

   "Okay, people.", the principal said as she clapped her hands. "Show's over. Let's get back to class please.", she added and the students were on their way out of the gym.

   Luke looked at Julie and she looked back at him. "You did it.", he said as he smiled at her.

   "No, we did it.", she corrected him and he chuckled. She looked away from him and saw Mrs. Harrison, she walked to edge of the stage and sat down. "Mrs. Harrison, I'm so sorry for not asking for permission...".

   Luke watched her and sighed, then he raised his sight towards Violet who were smiling at him. He smiled back, jumped down from the stage and walked over to her, when he approached her he wrapped his arms around her and spun her around in the air, she was so surprised by it but her arms came wrapped around his neck immediately.

   Carrie watched them and furrowed her eyebrows sadly. "Are you okay, Carrie?", Kayla asked her.

   "What? Yeah, I'm okay.", she said, nodding at Kayla. "Let's just go.".

Carrie and Kayla went out of the gym. Luke let Violet down and they pulled back to look at each other. "That was amazing, Luke! You were incredible!".

   "Thanks, but we couldn't have done it without you.".

   "What do you mean?".

   "You were the one who believed in us, especially in me.".

   "I know you, and I know you can do anything.".

   "You really think so?".

She rolled her eyes chuckling and they looked into each other's eyes. "Like I said, I know so... and what you did up there.", she said, pointing at the stage. "Clearly proves it.", she added. He blushed looking down smiling before looking back up at her, then at the corner of his eye he saw Reggie and Sabrina talking.

   "What's going on over there?", he asked.

Violet turned her head to look at Reggie and Sabrina. "Oh.", she looked back at Luke. "Last night, Sabrina talked a lot about Reggie, I think she is really interested... and I saw him winking at her during the performance.".

   They both chuckled and looked back at them. Reggie gave Sabrina her phone and he looked curious at what she was doing with it. "What are you doing?", he asked nervously.

   She chuckled smiling. "I'm putting my number in your phone, silly. So you can call me.", she said and gave it back to him, he took it.

   "I-I will definitely do that.".

   "Great, see you around, bass boy.", she smiled and winked at him before she walked from her.

Reggie watched her walking and then saw Luke and Violet look at him, he walked proudly up to them. "Guess who got Sabrina's phone number, this guy.", he said smiling.

   "Great, and now when you know how it works since I taught you, you can actually call her.", Violet said, looking at him.

   "Wait, you taught him how to use a phone?", Luke asked.