Before We Came Into Your Life

Outside of Alex's garage, Alex and Reggie were looking inside through the windows as Luke and Julie were on the inside. Violet came and saw them, she looked confused at them, she folded her arms and coughed to get their attention. Reggie and Alex heard her and turned around nervously, looking at her.

"What do you think you're doing?", she asked.

"Um uh.", they both said and chuckled. "Nothing.", Alex said.

"Nothing.", Reggie repeated. "Definitely not watching Julie and Luke.". Alex sighed annoyed and looked down.

"You left Luke alone with Julie?", she asked surprised.

"They are supposed to work on a song for tonight, and we thought it would be good if they did it together... without us.", Alex explained.

"And you weren't thinking that Luke could try and do something a little too far? I mean, Julie doesn't know you guys like she used to.", she shook her head. "You gotta be careful with her before you take her to crazy town involving close alone time with Luke, she haves to know you more first.".

"Yeah, didn't quite think of that.".

"We pretty much didn't think at all.", Reggie said.

"But I'm sure Luke can handle himself in there.".

"Didn't look like it from what we just saw.".

"And what did you exactly just see?", she asked.

Alex and Reggie looked back at the garage then at each other, thinking of an answer. Inside the garage, Luke and Julie were still looking at each other. Luke gulped and they both chuckled nervously, smiling lightly to one another.

"You really wrote that?", Julie asked in a quiet voice.

"Yeah, I... I wrote it last night, thinking... I mean, imagining you to the lyrics."

"It sounds really great so far.".

Luke blushed a little. "Well, you didn't exactly let me finish it.".

They both chuckled, they heard the voices outside of the garage and looked curiously at it. "Do you hear that?", she asked and he nodded. She stood up from the piano bench to walk towards the doors, Luke watched her for a few seconds before he god up himself and followed her. Julie opened the doors and Violet, Reggie and Alex looked at them.

"Have you guys been spying on us this whole time?", Luke asked as he stood behind Julie.

Alex and Reggie huffed. "Us? Spying? Never!", Reggie said in denial.

"Violet?", he looked at Violet seriously.

"I didn't, I just came.", she admitted.

"And why are you here?", Julie asked curiously.

Violet smiled lightly at Julie. "I heard that you were rehearsing for tonight so I wanted to come and kind of be your mortal support... your audience since I couldn't be that the last time.".

"I could really need that.", she smiled back.

"Really?", Luke asked, looking down at her and she looked back up at him. "I mean, since you were killing it last time we were on stage, I don't think you will have any problem doing it tonight either.".

"You mean that?".

"Yeah, I do.".

Alex and Reggie smiled as they were looking at Luke and Julie as they were smiling against each other. Violet chuckled, "Okay, lovebirds, quit flirting and start singing. I really wanna hear your version of this song.".