6. The USJ(Part 2)

LAST TIME 

Izuku then ordered his robots to start to unload all their ammo into the Nomu while he was preparing something special for it that would surely be the end of it.
_____________________________
NOW 

We see Izuku's personal firing squad lighting up the Nomu, slinging everything they had to try to neutralize it. It seemed to stop it in its tracks but the beast still lived, it was regenerating while letting out an ungodly ear-shattering screech of pain. It was now that Izuku had recovered enough that he was ready to  finish off the beast himself. Izuku ordered his robots to return to standby mode and protect the students while he charged forward and thrust his arm with a thermite grenade in the open chest cavity of the Nomu before it could fully regenerate and close the wound.

Once the Nomu was thought to be fully healed as it prepared to step forward. But before it could take a step it burst into flames and fell to its knees screaming in pain. It was clawing at the burning flesh trying to get it to stop. But the thermite grenade was destroying the cells making them unable to regenerate anymore. As the beast fell to the ground dead, Handjob was outraged and started scratching his neck while screaming and throwing a tantrum like a child.

"YOU CHEATED YOU DIRTY CHEATER, HOW COULD YOU DEFEAT THE PERFECT WEAPON DESIGNED TO DEFEAT ALL MIGHT, THE PERFECT ANTI SYMBOL OF PEACE, AHHHH IT’S NOT FAIR,” Handy yells, getting frustrated.

"That takedown All Might please don't even have a combat quirk yet I had your 'perfect creation' soundly beat," said Izuku with a smirk.

"I'll kill you" shouted Handjob only to be interrupted by Izuku shooting both his hands, legs and shoulders. All Might then smashed through the doors of the building with the rest of the teachers following behind him.

"HAVE NO FEAR FOR I AM -" All Might started to say only to be interrupted by Izuku.

"Late you're late I already took care of things here" he stated coldly. Misty man and Handjob then slipped away knowing they now had no chance with all of their pawns down and Nomu dead.

All that All Might could do was look in complete shock right in front of him was his son that he thought he'd never see again. There he was standing heroically in front of everyone with his uniform shredded showing off his muscles and scars causing all the girls to all blush severely and the guys to burn with jealousy.

"My So-" All Might tried to say, while approaching Izuku but he was cut off by Itsuka and Ibara running past him and tackling Izuku in a hug, and burying their faces into his chest.

"IZUKU!!! WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" they said in unison while crying into his very muscular chest. He grabbed both of their chins and lifted their heads to look at his face.

"Itsu, Iba my loves don't cry I'm back and I don't plan on leaving your sides again," he said, as he brought the both into a passionate embrace while locking lips with them. This act made almost everyone jealous, especially those from his past.

"Why are you clinging to and kissing my Onii-chan," said Izumi, burning with fury.

"Yea Izu-chan is mine, we are gonna get married" shouted Katsumi, while there was an intense hatred burning in her eyes.

"You worthless pathetic nerd, everything was so much better with you gone. Why the hell did you come back, Huh why didn’t you just die and do the world a favor," said the annoying Pomeranian mutt. Everyone else just looked at the three of them like they were crazy and at Katsuki with disgust at his words.

"Where have you been my boy, don't you know how worried we've all been," said All Might.

"Yea Onii-chan I've missed you so much," said Izumi as she tried to go and hug him only to be blocked by Itsu and Iba.

"Leave our boyfriend alone," they said, glaring at her intensely. Izuku just continued to ignore them and was approached by the group of three girls he saved earlier. They were all blushing upon seeing his rippling muscles on display before them.

"How are you girls doing, are you alright?" he asked, sounding concerned.

"Y-yes that is thanks to you of course," said Momo, while trying not to stare at his muscles.

"Yeah hot stuff if it wasn't for you I'd no longer be the Prue maiden I am," said Mina, while checking him out with some hunger in her gaze.

"Y-yeah t-thanks," said Jiro, playing with her earphone jacks clinking them together shyly.

The fact that he was completely ignoring their existence made Izumi and Katsumi cry while only furthering Katsuki's building rage.

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE IGNORING ME AND MAKING THOSE TWO CRY I'LL KILL YOU" he screamed while launching forward, towards Izuku and the girls, only to be slammed into the ground but Izuku holding a gun to his head.

"Let's get something straight Cuntski I'm not the same small child you used to beat when we were young, fuck with me or those I hold dear and next time I'll blow your fucking brains out," Izuku said in a deadly calm tone that scared everyone.

Before it could escalate any further the rest of the pros approached and started to round up the remaining villains that weren't dead. Nezu then approached the group.

"Well Izuku, I called your mother. Let's head back to UA so you can explain where you were and why you're here," Nezu said, sporting his usual evil grin.

"Yes sir," said Izuku, getting off Katsuki putting his handgun away before wrapping his arms around both Itsuka and Ibara making them blush and giggle while clinging to him. They then head to the bus followed by the rest of the class. Once on the bus, Izumi and Katsumi tried to sit near Izuku only to have the seats surrounding him filled with Itsuka, Ibara, Momo, Mina, and Jiro. This only made the two cry some more that they can't get anywhere near him.

TIMESKIP TO UA

We now see Izuku, with class 1-A, the UA staff, and his mother Inko sitting in a large conference room with a mix of couches and tables. Inko is sitting on the same couch as her son to his left hugging him and crying with Ibara on his lap and Itsuka clinging onto his right arm. After finally calming his hysterical mother down enough to be able to be able to talk.

"Alright Izuku, I think it's time to explain why you're here," Nezu said, while pulling tea out of nowhere.

"Yes sir, you see I've been ordered by the Japanese military to protect class 1-A as a way to repay a favor to principal Nezu," started Izuku, while looking ahead with a straight face.

TIMESKIP(IZUKU EXPLAINING WHAT HE DID IN THE MILITARY)

His statement left those who didn't know about his past shocked and a very pissed-off Toshi.

"NEZU YOU KNEW WHERE MY SON WAS THIS WHOLE TIME AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME" he shouted. At this point Izuku finally decided to acknowledge All Might’s presence.

"Let's get something straight Ass-Might you are not my father you lost that right when you started neglecting me and the same goes for you bitch I'm not your bother the only family I have is my Mother over here" Izuku said, while gesturing to Inko.

TO BE CONTINUED......