3. The New Izuku

LAST TIME

The contact with his mother and the girls he loves made him even more motivated.

_____________________________

NOW

Itsuka and Ibara POV Recap of Events since Izuku left

Life just hasn't been the same without Izuku around to spend time with them. Katsuki and his lackeys have only gotten angrier since they don't have him to beat as their personal punching bag anymore. Izumi and Katsumi regret everything they did, seeing as their actions drove him away. At first, they just wanted to stop him from being a hero but somewhere along the way they forgot and let Katsuki and his ego corrupt them. Inko has been heartbroken all this time since her son is gone. If it wasn't for her getting letters from him she'd be depressed but from what she hears he's happy for the first time in his life. She often hangs out with Itsuka and Ibara talking about her son and how they both like him. Toshi didn't notice until way too late that he'd been neglecting his son because he was quirkless. If his master was here she'd be disgusted with him, since he was also a quirkless person too and yet he made his son an outcast and now Izuku is gone. Toshi used every resource he had available to him, to try and find his son, but nothing turned up. Even the letters and calls Inko or the girls received were all untraceable no one knew where he was. Toshi hated that after he was diagnosed quirkless there were no pictures of all of them together, just him Inko and Izumi or Inko and Izuku. They were all heartbroken and it only made it worse as he never mentioned Toshi, Izumi, or Katsumi as if they didn't exist to him at all. This made Katsumi depressed because she always liked him and only wanted to make sure he didn't get hurt. Katsuki on the other hand wanted to kill Izuku for making his sister and Izumi cry. (I know completely insane since what they used to do to him Katsuki's a condescending asshole so what are you going to do) Izumi and Katsumi have been trying to get Itsuka and Ibara to let them talk to Izuku or ask him if they can talk but they don't even bring it up to him and ignore them. They do feel bad watching them suffer but they remember everything he went through so they are conflicted about it. They felt like they'd eventually have to bring it up, they just didn't want to make him mad or upset him. They mostly just wanted him back. They already decided among themselves they'd share Izu because they both loved and cared about him and he wouldn't be able to pick one if it made the other sad. He was such a good man to them.

Ibara and Itsuki had helped each other by training so they could improve themselves. They wanted to be able to support Izuku and be by his side. So they both tried to do anything to be of use to him. Itsuki taught Ibara material arts at her dojo and they would spar with their quirks to strengthen them and learn new ways of using them. The two girls also learned to cook all of Izuku’s favorite things from Inko in hopes of being perfect partners for him. They even tried to learn to be like his mother, being womanly and charming to try to further entrap Izuku in their snare. They also thought of what to do if more girls fell for him since Izuku was such an amazing guy he was easy to fall for.

“What should we do if other people fall in love with our Izu?” Itsuki asked Ibara while they were cleaning up after some training.

“Well it’s bound to happen so we might as well let them if only they actually love him,” Ibara answered, while thinking about it.

“You’re right, look how easily we fell for him, he’s just got even more amazing now,” Itsuki said, while looking longingly at a picture of Izuku they had framed nearby.

WITH IZUKU (AGE 12)

Izuku in the past two years, has managed to get his kill count to 113 people and gone on 36 missions, Izuku never failing one of the missions assigned to him. Izuku hasn't skipped out on his training at all, still maintaining his impressive build and increasing his strength. He's done everything Cobras asked and it's the point he's seen as his son by everyone and Izuku started to see Corba as the father he lost. Izuku had already repaid his debt and wanted to return to the girls, but he doesn't want to let the one person he sees as a father down. So he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Between seeing his loved ones and not disappointing his father figure. Corba sensed this but luckily he had a few ideas to ensure his son would be happy; it would just be a matter of talking to an old acquaintance.

TIME SKIP (AGE 14)

It is finally the day of Izuku’s procedure. He had just turned 14 today, Izuku was excited this is what he's been working towards. He has entered the lab following closely behind Cobra to be led to where the procedure was being held. The scientists had explained they would inject him with an experimental serum they developed. Then they would put him into a chamber and run electricity through him to stimulate the enhancement process of his body's neural pathways and also stimulate his muscle growth. After Izuku was strapped into the chamber, the scientists started the machine up. It didn’t take long for Izuku to start letting out screams of pain, Cobra then tried to stop the procedure only for Izuku to refuse adamantly that he could take it. After 30 minutes of intense pain, the process was finally complete and Izuku fell silent. They immediately pried the machine open and were met with a hell of a sight. Izuku was now 6 '4 and had the same muscle build as All Might himself. He radiated power and they knew it was a success. The doctors began to start running tests to see if anything changed and they had great news for Izuku and the commander.

"Sir it appears that Izuku developed a quirk from the procedure," one of the doctors said, while smiling happily.

"Really that's great news, what is it," Izuku asked excitedly.

"From what we can tell you have an unlimited pocket dimension where you can place anything you want that is not alive in it, we have taken to calling it Inventory," another said, while explaining what they discovered from his quirk.

"It also appears your strength, speed , stamina, as well as IQ, have all increased making you a smarter version of All Might," the last one said. Izuku was disgusted to be compared with Ass might but with his new powers, he can be a better hero than he ever was. He also enjoyed that they just said he was smarter than Ass might.

Now was the true beginning of his new life. One where he wasn't weak and can become a hero and he owed all to his mentor and father figure Cobra. Now was the time for him to repay an even greater debt and use his brain for the better of mankind. He already had a few ideas on how to increase his mission success; he just needed to build them.

Izuku has discovered a lot about his quirk: he can store his weapons, vehicles, and supplies to call upon whenever he wants. He's a walking arsenal as they call him.
The super-soldier program ended after him. He needed something to help him so why not robots he can store in his inventory. Izuku had developed three different types of robots to aid him on his missions. He developed some humanoid robots to act as foot soldiers, dog bots for payloads and move faster, and large four legged tanks. His designs for robots were very revolutionary and the military had decided to try to implement in other aspects to improve their security and make the world safer.

TO BE CONTINUED........