Chapter 4: Never

I see my best friends! "MIA! LEO!!!" I scream as they start running towards me, crying and screaming my name. We all run into each other, I'm squished in the middle. Oh how I missed them.
CarlsPOV:
I guess they know each other haha, she looks so happy. I walk toward the three crying. "Zoey...wow you look... different!" I hear Leo say and he hugs Zoey. "Well it has been three years haha." She laughs as she sees me. "I see you'al now each other." I move closer to the group. "Well hehe, they're basically my family! Mia is my sister, we've known each other since pre-k and ever since, we've done nothing without each other! Leo is my brother, he's been my best friend and you can always count on em!" Mia and Leo laugh. I see her talking on and on and on, I don't hear a word she's saying, all I hear is a symphony as her dimples appear on the big smile on her face. I grabbed her cheek with my fingers and kiss her passionately. She kisses back. "ooooooooooooo!" I hear... wait four voices? But I don't care, she doesn't either. Fireworks! I grab her hips and bring them into mine. I haven't felt this way, ever. I think I love her. Her fingers tangle in my hair and tug the roots. I break the kiss; she looks up at me and smiles. She peeks my cheek and I blush.
"Way to go Carl!" Glenn shouts to me.
"Ey'thats enough kids!" Daryl walks over to us and splits us apart.
Zoey'sPOV:
"Ey?What about me? Do I get at least a hug?" I hear a voice and a hand wrap around my shoulders. "JACK!!!!" I turn around and hug him. I've known Jack since fifth grade, we've always been inseparable.
"Z-Zoey? I-is that you?" A familiar female voice. I don't have to move, I already know who it is, but it can't be! "M-Mackenzie?" My jaw dropped when I saw her, she ran up to me and we hugged for so long. She was always the one who attracted the guys, and I was always the one to be with her and take her advice.
"Hey guys, can we take this inside?" I think it's Carls dad. "Sure!" We all say. I take Mackenzie's hand and I ran towards Carl. Carl grabs me hand again; we start to walk inside.

"I know we just met, but when I saw you in that house, right away I could tell you weren't like the others. You are that most beautiful girl I have seen." Carl says in a deep voice. "y-you think I'm beautiful?" I ask blushing. "Of course Zoey, your even more than beautiful than anything and anybody, but I don't think there's not a word for it." We both chuckle. "Carl! That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me!"
"Hey, did you forget that I'm here?" Mackenzie says. "haha of course not! How could I?" I ask Kenzie. "hey Zoey and Carl, I think I'll leave you two alone." She winks and runs towards the rest of the group.
"Hey um can I ask you something?" Carl asks interlocking our fingers. "sure." I smile. "Will-will you be my girlfriend. I know we-" he gets cut off by my lips, I pull back and see Carl in shock. "wow!" He keeps smiling and blanking. I laugh and turn my whole body right in front of him, I put my arms around his shoulders as his arms snake around my waist. "I love you Zoey. I love the way you laugh. I love when you smile, your dimples pop out. I love everything about you, and everything about you is perfect. please never change anything. Promise?" He looks me straight in my eyes. "I promise, I will never change.

Cast: CarlsGirlfreind
Leo
Kay_sami_twd
Ethan