Chapter 3: We're With You

I was going to say something to Carl, but he was one step ahead of me. "We're here." Carl smiles at me. Theres two men standing out side. One man has curly light brown hair and the other has a leather jacket with angle wings on the back.

He's carrying a-a crossbow... "DADDY!!!!!" I yell when Ryan and I get threw the gates. Dad turns around fast, the fastest I've ever seen from him. Everyone turned around now. I start to cry.

I sprint to the prison but Ryan just stands there in shock. Dad starts to run too. Everything is happening in slow motion. "DAD! DAD! DAD!" I reach him. "Oh my god." Dad says as I jump into his arms. He hugs me so tight, I've been yearning for my dad's nice hugs.

His knees get weak and he falls to the ground still holding me. Dad and I start to bawl our eyes out. I'm shaking so much, Ryan's still in shock. Dad cradles me like I'm a baby and he get stands up, walking towards Ryan. I nuzzle my nose into his broad right shoulder.

When he walked past his whole group, I looked at them scanning around to find Carl. He was next to the curly haired man. I pick my head up as dad puts me down, I smile at Carl as I sprit towards him. I ran right into his arms and hug him.

My head sits perfectly on his chest. He hugs me back, I felt save when I'm in his arms. "Thank you so much Carl, I can't thank you enough." I kiss his cheek. "Maybe I should help you all the time." He chuckles and kisses my head.

I bring my head off of his chest and look strait into his eyes as he looks strait back at mine. The cool summer wind blows threw his long, brown hair. Carl tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. He leans in and kisses my lips, passionately and sweetly.

Dad comes up from behind me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Zoey, there's..there's some people that want to say hi." Dad smiles pointing over to my right and I see...

~Hey guys, sorry for such a short chapter, I'll write more today!~