Chapter 5: Always

~Warning: No one under 16 should read this. Smutt ahead!~

CarlsPOV:
She's mine! After only 2 hours! This is the best feeling when your in the apocalypse. "Hey Carl, can you show Zoey and Ryan where they'll be sleepin? Oh by the way Zoey, I'm Carls father, Rick Grimes." dad and Zoey shake hands. "Well nice to meet you Mr. Grimes." Zoey says shyly, but adorable. "Okay dad." I say grabbing her wrist.

"Ryan! Let's go!" Zoey says to Ryan, she doesn't even need to turn around. We walk into Cellblock C and we run into Daryl who said Ryan's going to share a cell with him. When they're gone, it's just me and Zoey. We walk throughout the block, but there's no empty one.

"Well um Zoey, there's only one place that you can stay in..and that's with me. Would you feel comfortable stayin with me?" I ask kinda awkwardly. "Sure, only if it's alright with you." She smiles. "I would definitely like the company." I joke and nudge her.

Zoey'sPOV:
Carl opens the curtain for me. The cell is pretty small and, there's only one bed. "Make yourself at home." Carl tells me in a welcoming tone. I drop my things in the empty corner of the cell and flop onto the bed. Carls leaning against the wall, but then he pushes himself off and towards me. I climb under the covers, turn to face Carl and curled up into a ball. Carl kneeled down so he's at my level.

"Do you need anything?" His hand touches my face and rubs his thumb across my forehead. "Yeah. I need you." I say in a sleepy voice. He chuckles and I push over so he has room. Carl slips off his boots and his hat. He slides under the covers with me.

I cuddle up in his arms. "Goodnight Zoey, I love you forever and always." He says kissing my head. "Goodnight Carl, I love you too. Forever and always." I say as I wrap my arms around him. I slowly start to fall asleep, but suddenly, I feel his fingers softly glide up and down my leg.

The fingers slowly go up to my upper thigh. I giggle a little. "Oh, do you like that?" He says in a deep, seductive voice. Now he's on top of me. I bit my lip trying to hide my smile. Carl leans down and kisses me. He opens his mouth kissing me with passion. His lips taste like your on a tropical island on a hot and sunny summer day. He's my paradise.

His lips brush against my cheek and he kisses up my jaw line, then down my neck. He moans. His lips wonder around my neck, until he found my sweet spot. I moan as he smirks against my skin. His hands travel down my chest to my hips. "C-Carl." I moan. He looks up at me with lustful eyes. "N-not all.the.way" I try to say out of breath. "S-sorry." His hands still on my hips, and his head still on my collarbone.

A moment has pasted. "Well, are going to sleep next to me or on me?" I chuckle. "I think your more comfortable." He says in a tired voice. I just smile at him, but he didn't notice because he was already asleep, his head on my chest. "Goodnight Carl." I whisper before drifting to sleep.