Chapter 15

I stare over at him as he walks closer and closer to me. There's nothing I can do, the doors are blocked and I don't have any magic.

Unless.

  As he walks towards me. I wait for him to come in to arm distance. Once he gets closer I grab his hand. I take some of his magic, everyone stands up in the commotion. Their wands all pointed at me. I release his hand and push him back.

  "1 v 30? Bet." I yell out at everyone.

  As soon as I said that they all had shot out spells, coming right for me. I close my eyes and imagine a shield of magic forming around me. I feel the energy coming from me and open my eyes. Their spells had been blocked.

  "Invisique." I whisper, then run for the door.

  They all look comfused. "Lock this house down, she must not get away!" Voldemort yells.

  I slip through the door as he yelled. But all the death eaters had come running out to lock every door. I run through the halls then down to the dungeon. Harry has my wand and I can help them escape.

  Once I reach the gate my spell wears off and I'm now visible. "Madi?!" Harry exclaims.

  I put my finger to my mouth, motioning for him to stay quiet. I start to pick the lock, when suddenly Harry whispers something and the lock unlocks. I look quite surprised, he could have done that a while ago.

  "What are you doing here?" Harry asks.

  "We don't have much time, Voldemort is after me. Can you do that apparate thing and teleport us out?"

"And leave your precious little Draco behind?" Ron taunts.

I turn my head to face him with a callous look. "He'll be fine, now why don't you stop mocking me unless you want to get caught again."

By the look of his face he felt embarrassed and shut up. I turn my attention back to Harry. "So can you teleport us?"

"Where to?" He gives me a polite look.

"Anywhere but here."

As Harry preformed the spell I look over the the gate. Draco and the others are standing in the doorway. The last thing I saw was a knife hurling toward me, but before I could see where it went I was pulled into the apparation.

•••

I wake up lying on the ground of a small hut. I sit up and look around me. Harry, Ron and Hermione are laying beside me, it seems they have been knocked out. I look down at my leg, the knife that was thrown into the apparation had stabbed my leg.

I start to panic and see what I can get to help it. I look under the bed, then in some drawers for anything. Anything that can slow the bleeding. I finally opened a cabinet and found some bandages, I slowly remove the knife and wrap my leg. Once I tighten it so it doesn't fall off. I lean up against the cabinet and close my eyes. There's a lot to think about.
For instance, Draco I left him at the manor. I hope he's doing alright. I will see him again right? What do we have to do now? Be on the run for the rest of our lives? Just like my father's brother Niklaus. I couldn't bare to run forever. I had said I'd forget about my family. I know how much they care for me but they can't help me now.

As I'm deep in thought I feel someone shake me fiercely. I open my eyes to see Hermione standing in front me my face.

"Wake up! We should get a move on!" She says hurriedly.

I stand up just barley. I can feel the sharp pain shooting through my leg as I stand on it. I let out a quiet wince. To which Harry looks at me weird.