Chapter 9

I open my eyes I feel better. My heart no longer hurts. I don't know why I cared so much, I've never been companionate before coming here. Life was so much easier.

•••~One year later, year 6.
For the past year Madi has been completely off the rails. But resisted the ripper side much better. She's gotten more detention than anyone in the school. The Slytherin in her has taken over, it's like she's become a different person. Madi never hangs out with Harry or the other Gryffindors anymore. Her main clique is Astoria Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson.
  She's been so reckless that her family heard of this. They are coming today to see what happened. No one really knows except Madi.

•••

I walk out of the forbidden forest. Blood dripping from my mouth. Then I walk up to the school and head to the bathroom. As I open the door to the bathroom Myrtle is crying about something. Myrtles always crying its normal. I stand over the sink and wash my mouth clean.

  "What did you do this time?" Myrtle says with tears.

  "Keep you head out of my business, you'll go blabbing to Malfoy and I'll get in trouble." I says with an annoyed tone.

  I leave and go down to the dungeons. I hear distant whispers from down the hall. Then run off to see what it is. I reach the hall and hide behind it.

  "I made the un breakable vow to protect you!"

  "I don't need protection! I was chosen! Me! This is my job!"

  I see one of them stomp off in my direction. I quickly run down the hall to hide in the shadows. The footsteps get closer and Malfoy walks out of the hallway.

  He looks in my direction scans the hall to see if anyone was there. He doesn't see me and walks up the stairs. I get up and follow him, I want to know what he's up to.
  I stay a good distance behind him, he goes to the great hall. Everyone is having dinner, as he walks in he suddenly stops. Then turns back and quickly walks out. His face is distraught, he passes me and turns the corner. Harry passes me and follow Malfoy. I look around and then follow Harry.
  Once I turn the corner I see the bathroom door close. I steadily walk up to it. I slowly open the door without any creaking. I hide behind the wall.

  "I know what you did Malfoy!" Harry says.

  Malfoy turns around shaking, tears in his eyes. He raises his wand and shoots a spell at Harry but misses. Then he dives down hiding. Harry slowly bends down and looks under the sink. But right as he does Malfoy shoots again knocking Harry back. They run around the sinks like idiots, blasting spells at each other.

  "Sectumsempra!" Harry yells and Malfoy falls back.

  Harry walks up around the sinks. I don't know what he saw but I heard a gasp. There's water everywhere and leaking out of the bathroom. Harry turns and runs. He notices me and looks me straight in the eyes and runs out. I walk over to Malfoy to see what happened.
  I see blood all over the floor. Cuts all over his chest. It smells so good, I know I shouldn't. Who cares anyways.

  When I finish, he's still alive. I should probably heal him so I bite my wrist and put it up to his mouth. Then I leave, I have blood all over me. Everyone's probably in their common room so the halls are empty.

  Harry Pov:

  "She saw everything."

  "Well Harry you shouldn't have cursed Malfoy, it's that stupid book!" Hermione criticizes.

  "But what if she tells someone? She's unpredictable."

  "Then we'll deal with it if she does. But you have to get rid of that book, I'm serious Harry!" Hermione says.