Chapter 14

I follow Draco to the outskirts of the castle. He stops and we wait. I don't exactly know what we're waiting on but I trust he knows what he's doing.
Suddenly Narcissa appears in front of my eyes. I'm standing there astonished when Draco grabs my hand and pulls me towards her.

"It's nice to see you again." Narcissa says politely.

  "Nice to see you too." I say with a slight smile.

  "Take my hand, we are going to apparate to the Manor." She says as she holds he hand out for me to grab.

  I take her hand and she waves her wand. Then suddenly it feels for a split second like I was getting pulled in one direction. But before I could focus on it we were standing in front of the Malfoy Manor.

  "Draco The Dark Lord would like to see you both." Narcissa calmly says and starts walking towards the inside of the Manor.

  Draco and I follow her as she leads us into that very same room we were in before. Voldemort sitting at the end of the table, with all his death eaters surrounding him. We walk up to the opposite end of the table for Voldemort.

  "Your back again I see." He looks me up and down.

  "Yeah, what about it?" I snark in response, I feel Draco's leg nudge against mine. I could tell he wanted me to stop.

"It's just your very interesting." He smiles. "I mean your a vampire and witch. The killing curse had no effect on you, right?"

I feel the lump in my throat and swallow it. "Y-Yes your correct."

  "How would you like to become a death eater? Serve me." He grins slightly.

  I look at Draco, his face tells me everything I need to know. "I'm sorry but I have to decline that offer."

  His grin fades. "Well then, lock her up." He looks over at Bellatrix.

  Bellatrix stands up and starts walking over to me.

  "Wait what, no please." Draco says and stands in front of me holding me tightly.

  "Draco move aside." Bellatrix stares straight at him, with her wand at his throat.

  Narcissa stands up ready to attack but Lucius holds her back.

  "Since I can't kill your I'll have to restrain you. You will agree to be loyal to me. Until then take her to the dungeon."

  "Draco I'll be okay, step aside before you get hurt." I whisper in his ear.

  I sense him hesitate before he walks to the side.

  "Great choice. Now you come with me." Bellatrix orders me.

  Draco looks at me he's giving me that look. He knows I want to fight but it's better to just go. So I let her take me.

She holds me by the wrists. "Now let's go!" She demands and shoves me forwards.

I start walking, I don't know where I'm going but I keep walking till she tells me to head down stairs. I stop at the top of the stairs. Staring down the darkness that awaits before me. A forceful push takes me by surprise and I fall down the stairs. As I hit the ground I look back up at the top. Bellatrix slowly walks down and I can see Draco standing behind her. I can tell he's hurting.

"Get up!" She yells and her foot pounds against my back.

I get to my feet and she grabs me again. She opens the gate that's in front of us. Then takes me inside and tosses me to the ground. I hear the lock clock and she walks away leaving me inside.

  Draco comes and stands on the opposite side of the bars. I stand up and walk over to him.

  "I won't let you stay here for long." He whispers.

"Draco!" Lucius yells, his voice echoing down the stairs.

He mouthes the words "I'm sorry." As he heads back up the stairs to his father.

Now what to do, should I escape? No that will get Draco in trouble. I guess I should wait it out. I don't know how long I will be here for. This dungeon is one large open space. It's dark the only light I have is the light coming from the top of the stairs.

"Madi?" A voice emerges from the darkness behind me.

I turn to see Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "What are you three doing here?"

"Greyback caught us in the woods." Harry murmurs.

  I stand up to face them. "What's with your face?"

  "Hermione."

  "Now why are you here?" Hermione questions.

  "Voldemort. He wanted me to join the death eaters and I refused."

  "I mean what do you expect. This is your own fault for getting involved with Malfoy." Harry rudely comments.

  "Are you trying to start something with me? Because we both know I could take your ass."

  "Listen I'm not trying to provoke you. I don't get why you chose Malfoy, of all people." He admits.

"Why, do you like me?" I ask in complete shock.

"What- No, no I-why would you even ask that?!" He quickly gets defensive.

I smile. "I'm flattered, but the reason I chose him is because he understands me. And I guess he's just as messed up as I am."

"I have to ask, since we are stuck here together. What happened last year? You became a different person."

  "There's this thing vampire can do. They can turn off their humanity. It shuts off all the emotions that were heightened. The main reason is because their emotions become too much to handle so they turn it off."

  "Why did you turn it off?" Hermione chimes in.

  The image of Draco pushing me away. My heart breaking, the feeling that I had after he had tortured me. "I-"

  "Take those two." The gate opens and the death eaters charge in and grab Harry and I.

"What are you doing?!" I say as I struggle to get out of his arms.

"Shut up, The Dark Lord wants to see you both." He mutters in a monotone voice.

He takes us back into the room to which Voldemort and the others were. Draco was sitting between his father and mother. He looks over at me, I can tell he wants to come over to me. I motion for him to stay put.

  Voldemort takes a big sigh. "Now Madison, I would like you to identify if this boy is Harry Potter."

  I look over at Harry then look back. "No. He isn't Harry Potter."

  "Are you sure, why don't you take a closer look?" He insists as the death eater holding my releases me.

  I slowly walk closer to Harry. I look him up and down then turn back around. "It's not Harry." As I slip him my wand.

  I figured it's an object I can take magic from so I kept it on me in case of emergency's.

  "Very well. Take him back to the dungeon. Leave Madison with me." Voldemort says. "I believe you are lying. Do you have the Veritaserum ready?"

  My heart drops, I can't let him give me Veritaserum. He'll figure out that I'm no longer a vampire.

  "Yes sir." A tall figure stands up from the table. It's Snape.

  "Good now, Madison please make this easy on us and just take the serum." Voldemort slightly smiles.

Sorry this chapter is much shorter than my others, I don't want to make you guys wait any longer for me to write more.