Chapter 13

~About a year later, year 7. Age 16 but the maturity of 17 since being a vampire kept her at 15 through year 5 and 6.

  Weeks and weeks have passed, ever since our run in with the "Golden Trio" they have never come back. I've become pretty close with Luna Lovegood, she's a Ravenclaw. Luna is really sweet, a little delusional but sweet. We would hang out almost everyday after classes. I don't really have many friends, after all I pushed them all away whilst my humanity was off. That was a dumb decision, but then I'd probably never have been close with Draco.
This afternoon I'm meeting with Luna, she says she had some important news. I don't know what she could possibly know but I am willing to go see what it is. Until then I head to class with Draco. Classes are so boring, so we decided to skip. We went up to the astronomy tower. Draco looked over the edge as if he was going to jump. So I stood up and walked over to him.

"Hey, you alright?"

"I'm fine, It's just my parents want me to come home for a bit. And well it's stressful." He stammered.

"I can go with you?" I suggested and lied my hand on his shoulder.

"If they find your not a vampire, they'll tell The Dark Lord and I can't lose you." He whispered and turned to face me.

"I can promise you I'll be fine. Sure I was doubting myself but I was being stupid. Let me come." I insisted.

He looks down at me and sighs.

"Okay fine, you can come. We leave tomorrow." He says giving in.

I smile and take his hand. "We should go back to classes."

"I mean why don't we stay up here a bit? Let's just relax throw everything off our minds." He walks over to the wall and sits down.

"Oh alright, just this time okay." I stated and sat beside him.

My head falls onto his shoulder. He feels so warm and comforting. His arm wraps around me and we get closer. My eyes feel so heavy, I don't know why I'm so tired.

"I love you." I softly say as my eyelids can't hold up any longer.

I feel my body relax and shut off.

~

I open my eyes to see Draco looking down at me. I lift my head up to look at him. He lets out a small smile.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

He chuckles. "Because your adorable."

"Shut up, I'm not." I can't help but smile.

"You fell asleep on me. You look cute when you sleep." He looks me straight in the eyes.

I shake my head and lay it in his lap. He takes his hand and pets my head. I look at him confused.

"I'm gonna guess you haven't had much affection." He states.

"Uh...yeah..." I mumble.

"Just relax and trust me." He insists.

"O-okay."

  His fingers touch my cheeks softly.

I don't know what he was doing but he was playing with my hair ever so slightly.

"What time is it?" I sit up to face him.

He looks out over the balcony. "Around like 2?"

"Im sorry but I have to meet up with Luna, I'll see you later!" I quickly stand up and walk down the stairs.