Chapter 4

I wake up and get my uniform on. Then put my hair up into a half ponytail. I wear black heals with my uniform. Now I head to my classes, I have my schedule written down on a piece of paper. My first class is potions with Professor Snape.

  I think I'm lost. I look around and see Harry and Ron running somewhere. I speed in front of them stopping them.

  "Hey, do you know where potions is?" I ask.

  "How did you, there then there." Ron asked confused.

  "We are heading to potions right now come with us." Harry said.

  He grabs my hand and they take off running, dragging me behind. We reach a door and shove through it. I think we are late. I see Hermione staring at me. She doesn't like be too much.

  Everyone looks at us and I slowly start to sit down.

  "Potter, you are late." Professor Snape says.

  "Sorry Professor, he was showing me where the class is." I say.

  "Miss Mikaelson, next time know your classes." He says rudely. and begins teaching.

  We brew a Amortentia potion. Snape was adamant I couldn't make it. What he doesn't know is that I've been brewing potions since I was 7. My aunt Freya and my mom Davina taught me most of my magic, it seems this is similar to how I make them at home.

  As I'm gathering my ingredients, I receive a note. I open it and it reads.

  Meet me in the girls lavatory.

        -Draco

  I look over at him, he and his friends are smiling. I mouth the words, fat chance. He mouths back, come on. I roll my eyes and focus on my spell. Then as I finish stirring my cauldron, another note came onto my desk.

  Give me another chance.

   -Draco

  I grab a pencil and write back, maybe he will leave me alone if I say yes. I send it back over to him with the words, fine.

When I finish my aroma I smell it. I smell green apples, vanilla, and flowers. I wonder what that smell is from. I'll ask Harry and Ron later maybe they will know. Snape comes around each persons potion and checking it for our grade.

  "Weasley this smells like a frog pit." He tells Ron.

  "Miss Mikaelson hmm, good." He says and walks off.

  I knew I would do good. This was so easy.

  "Dismissed." Snape says after about 15 minutes. 

  I see Malfoy eyeing me, I walk to the girls laboratory. I sense him behind me, we are out of the crowd no one will see me go with Malfoy.

  I open the door and see this ghost she spooked me.

  "Now who do we have here." She says.

  "I'm Madi?" I say with confusion.

  "Slytherin I see." She says with a giggle.

  "Uh yeah, what's the problem." I saw rudely.

  "Ugh you, ugly rat." She says offensively.

  "Lay off Myrtle." A voice comes from behind me.

  I turn around to see Malfoy. The ghost flies away in tears. That was weird.

  "Okay I'm here what do you want?" I ask.