Junior High

(Ok you got to be joking. I refresh my profile page to see this at 999 reads. It couldn't have just been 1k. But thanks for the 999 reads anyways.)

In Junior High both Izuku and Katsuki worked hard everyday after school. They went to Dagobah Beach to train and clean the beach up. They worked for the first year of Junior High without rest determined to get into UA when the time came. They both knew that wasn't for a while but, that wouldn't stop them from getting stronger.

During this time they both figured out new aspects of their quirks they hadn't known before. Izuku could make black dragon skull heads with the sockets filled with a lava like substance. He figured out he could make a lot more than just one. He could make up to ten before it started to get harder to make the next. Izuku also tried riding one after making one big enough. He crashed but, after a few weeks of practice he managed to at least get and stay in the air.

He also gained more control over his bones and they became even bigger. When he really tried he could make up to 70 bones at once. He also continued practicing with his soul string he became much better at sensing the souls around him and even found a new feature of his soul string. He found out that he could force his soul into someone else's body!

He figured this out when he was practicing and accidentally rushed his soul into Katsuki. Izuku quickly tried to get out and back into his own body. "Are you ok Kacchan!" Izuku cried. Yeah I'm fine but what did you just do?" Kacchan questioned. "I don't really know actually. I was practicing with my soul string and when I looked over to you and tried something I was suddenly pulled into your body." Izuku answered.

After that crazy incident they found that Izuku could do it with other things too. Like a fox that they found in a forest once when Izuku tried he found that it was a little tiring but otherwise pretty easy. 

Katsuki found that if his explosion were powerful enough that he could propel himself into the air and move around. He also crashed. After weeks of work he managed to keep stable in the air. Instead of immediately crashing to the ground.

The next 2 years passed quickly. Izuku and Katsuki kept progressing training their hardest to make sure they were the most powerful hero's they could be. They made sure they perfected their old techniques before trying to make new ones.

This happened every day for those two years and during these years Katsuki found out about Izuku's ERRORS. During this time Izuku only saw the ERRORS twice excluding the time when he first got his quirk. They found that every time this happened Izuku lost some of his vision. He eventually decided to get some prescription sunglasses though, he doesn't wear them much. Continuing their training they worked hard.

Until it was finally time for the UA hero exam.

One Week Before

"So you think were ready for it?" Izuku questioned. "Of course we got this. We didn't train for years just to fail you know." Katsuki answered. "Well I'll see you at the exam Kacchan" Izuku replied. "Alright just make sure not to chicken out just before it starts ok." Katsuki said. "Yeah yeah I kno-. KA-KACCHAN BEHIND YOU!"

(I know I'm evil. MWAHAHA. Just kidding you can probably figure out what it is if you try to. Well I fulfilled my promise time to go back to sleep for a week bye-bye now.)