On The Way

Izuku woke up the next morning feeling good. He had just gotten his quirk and a cute little bunny. After having gotten things to take care of his bunny the Midoriya's had quickly set it up and they now had Cottontail living peacefully in his cage.

Waking up slowly Izuku rubbed the sleep from his eyes and said hello to Cottontail. Today was Sunday so he had to go to school tomorrow but, that meant that he was going to figure out if there was anything else he could do with his quirk. He went out of his room to find his mom cooking breakfast. After saying good morning to his mom he quickly ate his breakfast eager to try and find new and cooler aspects of his quirk though what could be cooler than being able to feel and attack souls. Deciding it was probably a good idea to not do it indoors he went outside and found a nice spot that he could focus on finding more aspects of his quirk.

First he tried focusing on bringing back the soul string. After a minute he was successful in getting it. He decided that before trying to find more features he would see what else the soul string could do. He focused on finding the souls of everything around him. After having been able to feel the souls of the birds in the trees around him he decided that was good enough.

Izuku thought that since his quirk so far had to do with souls that maybe it had to do with other undead things. He first tried the basic thing that all people who have some control over the undead would have. Bones. He focused on imagining bones appearing up out of the ground around him. When Izuku opened his eyes he was surprised to see one small black bone floating in front of him. Izuku deciding to try and move the bone around was surprised to see it actually worked! He tried making it do loops, going super fast in circles, and finally throwing the bone in to a tree. Izuku feeling proud of himself he quickly ran inside his home to show his mother.

Inko Midoriya was incredibly proud of her son. He had already become fairly smart for a 4 year old and has found two amazing abilities about his quirk.

After Izuku told his mom of his new ability he decided he should probably have lunch so after getting a sandwich he went over to his room. He then spent the rest of the day wasting away into eternal darkness. 

On Monday morning Izuku woke up and got ready excited to go to school so, after eating breakfast and taking care of his bunny he went and got into his mom's car ready to head to school. When arriving he quickly ran into his classroom excited to tell everyone about his quirk especially his best friend Katsuki Bakugo.

(Yeah these are all probably going to be pretty short sorry that they aren't long)