ERROR

Izuku was ecstatic today was the day he would get his quirk. When he woke up he immediately got up and put on his clothes. Afterwards he burst into his mom's room and jumped onto the bed and started jumping to wake up his mom. "Mommy, Mommy, wake up, I SAID WAKE UP!" Izuku yelled finally able to wake up his mom.

"Mom come on today is the day I get my quirk!" Izuku cried his mom giggled at his cuteness. "Ok Izuku, but I need to get dressed. So Izuku raced out the room and waited for his mom to  get dressed so they could go to the quirk doctor. 

Once Inko came out of her room she was met with a bouncing Izuku. "You need to eat mister then we can go see what your quirk is." Inko said while Izuku was calming down. "Right." Izuku said.After having eaten they went to Inko's car to head to the quirk doctor. 

(Time Skip To The Doctors Office)

As Inko asked where to go Izuku looked around at the white walls and pristine marble floor. "Ok Izuku lets go see what your quirk is." Inko said, "M'Kay Mom" They walked down the halls to the doctor and went in. As Inko said stuff (I'm not sure what they talk about) Izuku looked around and saw how nice the room was. "Ma'am we will need to a couple physical exams and test to find out his quirk ok" The doctor said kindly. After those were done they were just waiting for the results. "Here are the results. He has a quirk called ERROR we have not been able to figure out what it does though it seems that you will find that out your selves." The doctor said. "Ok thank you very much for your help Mr.Akole." Inko replied.

In the car Izuku was excited he has a quirk it means he can become a hero. When the Midoriyas got home Izuku was excited to find out what his quirk was. He thought of stuff he could try but nothing made sense it just didn't fit the name of his quirk. After a while of trying to figure out how to activate his quirk he started seeing ERRORS appear all in front of him. He swiped at them but it did nothing he kept trying to get them away in'till they eventually went away. When they did he looked around and realized that he was holding a blue string intertwined in his fingers. He also realized that everything that was not within 65 yards of him seemed a bit blurry. (Don't ask me how he knew that it was 65 yards) After somehow expertly untying his fingers from the string he went to tell his mom what had happened.

He told his mom of his experience in the living room. "Oh dear maybe it was the start of your quirk activating." She answered Izuku noticed that the string he had went away so he went to his room and tried to bring it back. After a few minutes he had succeeded in bring back what he had now dubbed the Soul String because, when he had it before he could feel his mom's emotions. He then started to experiment with it he found he was really good with maneuvering it and found that it could grow and stretch to almost any length. 

After a while of experimenting with the string he felt another smaller soul he looked outside to see a small snow white bunny. He immediately loved it and wanted to cuddle with it. He went outside and went over to it slowly it looked at him curiously then hopped towards him. He then crouched down and opened his arms for the bunny to hop into. He then went back inside to see his mom and ask if he could keep it.

When his mom saw him she nearly fainted when she saw how cute he looked with that bunny in his arms. "Mommy Mommy can we keep him please." Izuku pleaded, Inko after seeing his begging expression agreed. "But what are you going to name him" She wondered "Cottontail!" Izuku cheerfully replied. So Inko went and got all the things needed to take care of the new addition to the small cheery family.