Day 1 of UA High

(Uh hi there...  Yeah I really am sorry about the whole like 6 or so month wait thing but, here it is the newest chapter of this series. I can't lie the only reason it took this long for it to come out is because I was just being lazy and not doing it. But with all that stuff out of the way lets continue on to the story.)

The day was finally here the day that Izuku would start his first day at UA High. After getting ready for his day he met up with Bakugo and the pair got on their train to head to UA. After getting off the train they head up to the school that they will be spending the next three years in. They manage to finally find their homeroom after searching the labyrinth that is UA. The two walk inside to notice that there are only two other people in the room at the moment, a black haired girl with a ponytail and feline eyes as well as the one with blue hair that yelled during the entrance exam. Almost immediately after finding their seats Bakugo gets into an argument with the person they would soon know as Tenya Iida. A few minutes later and suddenly the rest of the seats in the classroom had been filled up. The room went quiet after hearing a sudden noise from a caterpillar? "If your just here to make friends then you can go ahead and leave," the "caterpillar" said. "I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher now put these on and meet me at the courtyard," Aizawa announced holding up a UA gym uniform.

"We are going to be doing a quirk apprehension test designed to test the limits of what your quirk can do" Aizawa stated "Now Izuku Midoriya since you go first in the entrance exam come stand inside of this circle on the ground," Aizawa called. Izuku a bit confused went up to the circle. "Now through this ball as far as you can with the use of your quirk," Aizawa said. Izuku took the ball and tossed into the air while summoning a bone to hit it with like a baseball. The ball made a solid *Thunk* sound before zooming of into the sky. "690 meters" Aizawa stated. Various statements of excitement were spread through the class. "You think this is a joke whoever gets last in these exams will be expelled" Aizawa said harshly. "Now lets get on with the tests" Aizawa continued not giving the students time to talk.

(I'm only going to focus on Izuku's and Bakugo's scores here otherwise this would take to long.)

First test up was the 50-meter dash Izuku and Bakugo lined up at the starting line both of them having a ferocious grin on their face. As soon as the test begun they both sprung ahead Bakugo using his explosions to propel him forward while Izuku summoned a Blaster that shot him forward. In the end Izuku got 4.46 seconds while Bakugo got 4.13.

The next test was the Grip Strength test. This test was pretty easy and Bakugo ended up with a score of 60kg while Izuku had a score of 52kg.

For the third test it was a Standing Long Jump. This test also proved to be pretty easy with Bakugo propelling himself over the sand pit with his explosions and Izuku just using his Blaster to fly over the pit.

With the fourth test the had to do Repeated Side Steps. This one was a bit trickier than the last two but they still managed. Izuku used two bones to help push himself while Bakugo used some light explosions to assist him.

Finally with the fifth test they were back to the ball throw. Izuku having already gone didn't need, to go again and with Bakugo using a high powered explosion to launch the ball into the horizon they were both confident they would be high up on the score board.

Now that it was finally time for the reveal of the classes final scores almost everyone was anxious to see where they were. Aizawa showed them there scores with the order going as so.

1st Momo Yaoyorozu

2nd Shoto Todoroki

3rd Izuku Midoriya

4th Katsuki Bakugo

5th Tenya Iida

(No I'm not doing the rest of them)

After it having been revealed to the class that their teacher had just tricked them with a bit of deception, though Izuku felt that wasn't quite true, they were all free to leave and go home for the day and just like that it had been the end of the first day of UA High for class 1-A.

(YAY I did it over 750 words and I did it in the time frame I promised! Even if I failed to meet that time frame two times before hand. Now that I finally have a working computer again I hope to actually publish more chapters than I had been doing before but I think we all know that won't happen, but we can hope.)