prolouge

here's just y/n's backstory/stuff about her,

-ˋˏ *.·:

y/n weasley, ron's twin, was always known as the prettiest weasley. a lot of guys admired her, and found it confusing how she's a weasley, but she only had eyes on one person. the chosen one.

she liked to push her feelings down because one, harry is her, and ron's bestfriend, two because she thought he obviously didn't like her back, and three because she thought it would never work, and that he would never go for a girl like her.

starting her third year, she was a lot more matured, and more put together you might call it. during her first and second year, ron and hermoine could tell that y/n had a crush on harry, and even though ron doesn't like to admit it, he does think harry and y/n are a good match.

y/n is has a very sarcastic and witty humor, that could make any guy fall for her. her eyes which someone could get lost in for days, and overall she was as anyone would call "the perfect girl."

she however, didn't see it and denied it.

harry, tried, but was also unsuccessful at hiding his feelings. whenever he saw any other guy just taking a glance at her, his blood boiled. he hated that he thought he couldn't have her, and hated just imagining any other guy with her.

y/n, was very oblivious to this, but her friends and siblings were not.

speaking of y/n's brothers, she was very close with fred and george, or as she called them gred and feorge. she pulled pranks with them a lot, and they also liked to think of themselves as "captains of y/n and harry's ship." y/n was a little annoyed of this, but was secretly glad because she thought that this would give her a chance to get closer with harry, in a romantic way.

throughout the years, we will see y/n and harry's relationship grow, and there might be some obstacles on the way but they will get through it, together.

-ˋˏ *.·:

about deathly hollows, i'm not 100% i'll be writing it, but we'll see it depends if this story gets big or whatever.

i'm mostly writing this for the sake of my mental health, and for people to enjoy because we all love a harry x reader story.

please note i do have a life and school and stuff so i may not be punctual with updates but i will let you know if i am not updating.

i will update as much as i can, and if this story somehow does get sorta big i will have a proper update schedule.

also harry and ginny will not happen, and ginny will infact be super close with y/n. (we love a good sister bond)

oh and alsoooooo

this - .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
means time skip so yeahhh

-ˋˏ *.·:

anywayssss
i really hope you enjoy my story i know i'll have a fun time writing it :)

also i apologize for any spelling/grammar errors

word count: 527

until next time

byeeee

- emily