poa; four

"morning harold, need some help"
____________________________

third person pov:

{ lower case intended }

...

harry woke up the next day after finally having a peaceful nights rest after all summer with the dursley's, he was just glad to be out of that hell-hole.

he rubbed his eyes a bit and sat up, and stretched while opening up the drapes. he swiftly picked up his glasses in his hand and put them on, his eyes adjusting.

y/n on the other hand, was a very heavy sleeper which would come in her favor later on  considering she was sleeping in the boys dorms and some of them snored loudly.

harry slipped out of bed trying not to make noise as some of the boys were still asleep. he nodded and smiled over to ron who was just waking up as well, and ron returned a smile and continued to stretch.

he looked over to his left and rememberd that y/n was sleeping here, he felt pretty bad because now she could never escape ron and he knew how overprotective he could be.

he left the room and went to the washroom to brush his teeth and get ready.

ron also looked over to the bed y/n was sleeping in and remembered she was there. he groaned as he knew she would not be able to wake up on her own to he went over and opened up the drapes slightly and saw her peacefully sleeping. he felt a little bad, but someone had to do it.

"y/n, y/n wake up," he spoke quietly while shaking her slightly. "we have school today remember."

the redhead slightly opened up one eye and saw ron. she mumbled something to herself and turned over. she was not ready for this.

"y/n please," he pleaded.

"five more minutes," she softly complained to her twin.

"i'm serious y/n," he shook her a little more violently. "all the good food will be gone."

she quickly snapped up and felt a little dizzy from such sharp movement so early.

"i'll be ready in a few minutes," she whispered and swiftly got up. she went into her trunks quietly and got her polo, tie, skirt and other things out briskly and tiptoed quickly to the girls lavatory.

ron was shocked how if you just mention something about food she will do anything, and he himself got his stuff and went to get ready for the day.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

y/n walked out of the washroom and fiddled with her already done tie, waiting for the other three. usually she was the last ready, but today she was first.

she saw harry walking towards her and they both smiled at each other, and she noticed harry still hadn't done his tie.

"good morning y/n," he smiled at her and she fiddled with her hands nervously, as she was always flustered near him.

"morning harold, need some help," she pointed over to his tie and bit her lip trying to not laugh.

his face got red out of embarrassment and nodded in defeat, this time y/n laughed out loud. she walked closer to him and started tying it while he looked down at her with affection, he loved how she would always be there to help, y/n the superhero.