poa; one

"oh please"
________________________________

y/n pov:

"ohhhh ronniekinssss!" i sing-sanged while opening the curtains trying to wake up ron. our room was quite small but not too small, enough to fit the both of us and our stuff, but because it was quite confined opening the curtains would light the whole room.

"bloody hell y/n it's so early," ron said turning on the other side of his bed. he's not wrong - i don't usually get up this early myself, but today was going to be a good day, so i got up bright and early.

"ron wake up! remember we are meeting harry and hermoine at the leaky cauldron," i said standing there thinking of ways to get ron out of bed.

"bet your excited to see harry," ron said while chuckling a bit. i rolled my eyes and grabbed the cup of water on my nightstand and slowly tilted it to the side so it splashed all over ron, soaking his hair and torso, and also his bed sheets.

"there you won't have to take a shower now," i sneered, smirking proudly.

"what the hell y/n!" ron said in an angry tone, while he sat up, the water dripping down him.

"had to wake you somehow," the same smirk painted on my face. ron looked like he was about to say something then our door burst open showing two tall redhead twins.

"quit bickering you two!"

"it's a waste of time really"

"exactly"

"exactly"

me and ron looked at each other then the twins.

"we still don't get how you two bloody finish each other's sentences all the time," i said with a confused look on my face.

"magic,"

"but come on now breakfasts almost done," gred said while walking out with feorge.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"diagon alley!" i say while throwing the dusty powder into the fireplace, making sure to sound loud and clear, remembering what happened to harry last year.

i love going to diagon alley, it really makes me feel like a proper witch and that honestly might sound weird, but i especially love seeing all the first years getting their wands and books for the first time, even though that wasn't me too long ago.

it could be overwhelming if your a muggle though, moine told me that her parents feel uncomfortable, not because of the magic but because they feel they don't belong.

i waited for the rest of my family to come through the fire, and then we all went our separate ways and got all our textbooks for the year, and met up at the leaky cauldron.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

me and ron finished our school supply shopping at the same time, so we went to the leaky cauldron. as soon as i walked in the smell of food and butterbear hit me and oh how i've missed butterbear.