poa; six

"harry, i'm about to do something crazy!"
____________________________

y/n's pov:

{ lower case intended }

...

the next class after divination was care for magical creatures, and i couldn't be more thrilled.

i had been looking forward to this class for so long, and now that hagrid's the teacher for it i'm even more thrilled. ( go bestie go )

we didn't exactly know where the class was taken, so we just followed everyone else and it seemed that we would first go to hagrids hut.

we walked down the hill to the the cozy hut, while hermoine kept complaining about divination.

"you don't think the grim's for anything with sirius black do you" ron spoke in his typical worried tone.

"oh honestly ron, if you ask me divinations a very wooly discipline," hermoine mocked. "now ancient runes, that's a very fascinating subject."

"ancient runes.. exactly how many classes are you taking hermoine?"

"just a few extra," hermoine spoke confidently.

ron took a peak at her schedule and noticed something that wasn't right.

"but that's not possible — ancient runes is at the same time as divination so you'd have to be in two classes at once."

"don't be silly ronald how could anyone take two classes at once," hermoine nervously laughed it off.

"broaden your minds, use your inner hour to see the future," she mimicked trelawney as ron and harry laughed along.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

everyone followed hagrid into the forest, a really pretty forest at that.

"less chatter, everyone form a group over there and open your books to page forty-nine." he said as he pointed in a certain direction.

"and exactly how are we supposed to do that?" draco asked, annoyed clearly.

"well you stroke its spin oh course!" hagrid explained while he went to get a surprise he was talking about.

neville tried to stroke its spine but instead it got angry and and started to attack him as he fell to the ground, poor neville.

"don't be such a wimp longbottom" i heard draco scoff.

"i'm okay, i'm — AH!" i heard him fall again.

"i think they're funny.." hermoine spoke quietly to us, and to our surprise guess who heard.

"oh yeah terribly funny, really witty," draco said from behind us, making us turn around.

"god this place has gone to the dogs, just wait till my father hears dumbledores got this oaf teaching classes," he and his friends started to laugh, as if he said something funny.