poa; two

"your eyes are very beautiful you know"
________________________________

y/n pov:

"y/n, y/n.." i heard a faint voice say.

"hm?" i mumble quietly and readjust my sleeping position a bit.

then there was just a silent pause so i slightly open my eyes to see harry, an adorable, bed head, raven haired boy staring at me in awe. i was confused, but blushing at the same time so i clear my throat to let him know i'm awake.

"o-oh um," he stuttered. "goodmorning y/n, how did you sleep?" he asked

"um good i suppose," i reply tiredly.

"i just um came to wake you up, breakfast is almost ready," he told me.

"oh alright," i say sitting up and stretching a bit. "thanks for waking me up harry," i grin at him.

"oh yeah no problem y/n," he replied smiling back and blushing a bit. "well i'm just going to go downstairs now, see you in a bit," he said.

"okay see ya," i say. waking up to him is a great way to start my day.

i slowly got up and went through my clothes in my luggage, which were not fully folded because i'm too lazy.

i still looked tired, but at the same time my sleep schedule is messed up from the summer, so i naturally look tired.

i clip my hair with a hair claw, and just decided to wear some sweatpants and a muggle band tee-shirt moine got me. moine. oh my gosh i have to tell her about last night and the "kiss." she's going to freak out.

i smile at the thought of yesterday, but groan at the fact of what ron did. i need to make sure he doesn't bloody tell anyone.

i leave the room and close the door, and yawn on the way down the stairs. everyone just started eating but harry's jaw drops and his fork slips out of his grip when he sees me and turns crimson.

oh dear harry wait until the yule ball. ;)

"oh no is something wrong with my outfit?" i think to myself, i hope not but that was really weird.

the adults and percy are too busy talking, but the twins, ron and moine look at harry confused, then see me and they all smirk and exchange glances.

i sit down next to harry, because that's the only seat left, and i still have a confused expression on my face.

"oi y/n," fred says.

"yeah?" i say while taking a bite of my food.

"i think harry has to say something," george finishes for him and everyone smirks.

i look at harry and we make eye contact, and he is still pink. i give harry a questioning look and he looks at ron and moine for help.

"harry?" i ask.

"oh ye-yeah y/n," harry stutters.