A Wish Come true- Nalu

Lucy couldn't believe it. She couldn't accept it, but here it was happening right before her eyes. Natsu Dragneel, her best friend and the person who changed her life for the better, was disappearing along with the book of E.N.D.

"N-no...no! Natsu!" Lucy screamed.

She ran over to him in a desperate attempt to somehow save him. She couldn't handle losing someone else. Least of all Natsu. She crashed into him, and hugged him as tight as she possibly could.

"You...you can't leave...please. I can't...loose anyone else, Natsu. I'm begging you! Stay!" Lucy cried.

She felt Natsu pull her back slightly to look her in her tear filled eyes. He smiled his bright, goofy smile, even though he knew he was fading away.

"Hey, it will be ok." Natsu said softly.

"H-how can you say that? You're disappearing!" Lucy exclaimed. "You...you won't be able to go on anymore adventures...or eat your favorite foods or break into my apartment with Happy. You'll be gone...forever."

Natsu's smile never faltered as he cupped her cheek with his more solid hand.

"Please don't cry, Lucy. I don't like it when you cry." Natsu remarked.

"How can I not cry? I'm losing my best friend! The one who changed my life in the best possible way! You are the most important person to me and...this the end of you." Lucy choked up.

"Listen, this might be my end, but I couldn't ask for a better one. I got to spend it with you, and all our friends. I don't have any regrets. I'm so happy I got to met you and drag you on all those crazy adventures with me. Thank you for being my best friend, and putting up with me for so long. I'm going to miss you so much, but I know I'll never forget all the memories we made. You mean the world to me, Lucy. I love you." Natsu confessed.

Lucy cried harder and leaned against him as her legs grew weak. She couldn't handle this. Not after everything they had been through together.

Not after losing Aquarius like she did, and after just getting him back. Especially not after hearing that he loved her.

"I love you too, Natsu." Lucy admitted. "Please don't go."

"Never forget me, Lucy Heartfillia." Natsu said before he fully vanished.

Without him there, her shaky legs gave out from under her and she fell to her knees.

The only thing left of him, was his white scaly scarf. She sobbed loudly into the rough fabric that smelt of burnt ash. It comforted her, but also made her sadder at the same time.

She calmed down for a moment and stared at the wet scarf in her hands.

"I could never forget you...Natsu Dragneel." Lucy whispered. "Never."

She stayed there a while longer, curled up in a ball and cried. She was unable to bring herself to move from that spot. It was all too much that she couldn't focus on anything but the lose and pain she felt.

Gray and Erza eventually got her home. They had to drag her away and even carry her into her apartment.

However, Lucy wouldn't leave her bed after that. She didn't get much sleep either. She just laid there for days, holding Natsu's treasured scarf and crying whatever tears she had left.

All her friends came by and tried to get her to come out. But no matter what they said or did, Lucy wouldn't budge.

"Lucy, it's Wendy! Please open up. We are worried about you." Wendy called through the door.