I have a fiancé- Jerza

One of the newest members of Fairy Tail was on his way back from a long mission. It had been a long month away and he couldn't wait to return home to see his new guild family. Especially his beautiful scarlet knight. She had been on his mind a lot in their time apart and he couldn't wait to get back to her.

However, since being pardoned by the new Queen and joining Fairy Tail, he had become very popular with women. Apparently, that best boyfriend list in Sorcerer Weekly was still popular and he was still close to the top.

So, nearly every time he reentered Magnolia, many beautiful women flocked to his side. All of them desperate for his attention. This only got worse as time went on.

Which was where he currently found himself. Deep in a crowd of eager women asking question after question about his love life.

"Is it true that you are still single after all this time?" A green haired woman asked him.

"Why hasn't anyone snatched you up yet?" Added a brunette.

"When are you going to chose someone special and settle down?" A bluenette pipped up.

The questions came so quickly that he didn't even have time to reply.

"I'd be glad to be your special someone." Cooed a pinkette.

"No, me!" The brunette butt in.

"No, it's me! I deserve him more than you do!" Came an orange haired woman.

"Hey, I love him more than any of you!" The green haired woman yelled.

Before a fight could break out between these women, Jellal quickly cut in.

"Sorry ladies, but I have a fiancé." Jellal stated.

The group of woman froze for a second, but soon burst out laughing. Jellal raised an eyebrow at them, confused by their sudden mood change.

"What's so funny?" Jellal asked.

The women slowly calmed themselves into mild giggles. They still couldn't believe he kept up with the charade after all this time.

"Oh, come on. Everyone knows that's just a lie you use to keep people at arms length." The bluenette rolled her eyes.

"When are you going to stop with that." The pinkette huffed.

"Just pick one of us and get it over with." The brunette pouted.

"No, really. I have a fiancé now." Jellal assured.

The women giggled softly between themselves.

"We don't believe you." The green haired woman said in a singsong voice.

"You should."

All the women instantly whipped around to see the great Titania before them. She stood tall and proud in her everyday armor with her hands planted firmly on her hips. An unamused expression on the redhead's face.

"And there she is." Jellal smiled.

The women's mouths flew open as they looked between Erza and Jellal in shock. There was no way!

"You...you can't be serious!" All of them screeched in unison.

Erza only closed her eyes and Requiped out of her armor and into her white blouse and blue skirt. All the women were bewildered by her choice to suddenly Requip. It didn't make sense. At least, until she lifted her left hand and all of them laid eyes on the ring on her finger.

It was a polished golden band with a ruby and a sapphire cut to fit together in the shape of a little heart. It was beautiful.

"It's true!" The women gasped.