The (not so) cursed Pocky- Nalu

It was your average day in Fairy Tail, and Levy found herself at her usual table with her nose buried in several books. These particular books were on the topic of curses. She had a lot of research to do and there were many books on the subject.

You see, a local vendor reported several items that he planned to sell, to be cursed. There was a cursed necklace, a mirror, a pillow, a book, a jar of pickles, a picture frame, and even a box of Pocky. Each one with their own unique curse and the vendor was clueless on what to do. So, he sent a request to Fairy Tail in hopes to cure the cursed items. Which Levy ended up taking.

It was a pretty great job for the script mage. Not only was it something she enjoyed, but she got to work on it in the comfort of her guild. That, and it paid some pretty decent jewel.

So far, she had found out the curses for the pillow, the pickles, and the book. Those curses were pretty simple and easy to break. Now, she was working on the cursed pack of Pocky. Which was proving to be a tough yet interesting challenge.

However, after a while with minimal results and hours sitting in the same spot on the wooden bench, she definitely need a break. So, she set the book down with a tired huff and pushed her Gale-force readers up to rub her strained eyes.

"Mmm I need a break." Levy groaned.

As soon as she stood up to stretch, her stomach grumbled in protests, begging for something to fuel her.

"And a snack." Levy laughed.

So, Levy went to ask Mirajane to prepare something yummy that would keep her brain going. The barmaid happily complied and preparing some of Levy's favorite snacks. Instead of going back to her table, she waited at the bar and did a few quick stretches to pass the time.

Little did she know, that decision would have some interesting consequences.

While the book worm was away, her fellow blonde bookworm entered the shop with a skip in her step. She had some big news for Levy regarding her novel in progress and wanted to share it immediately.

However, she couldn't spot Levy among the thick crowd of mages and their shenanigans. So, Lucy went to Levy's usually table to wait for her. Seeing the mountains of books and little trinkets, Lucy know that Levy would be back soon.

As Lucy waited by the table, she took note of the items settled there. It was an interesting assortment, and Lucy wondered with her friend had been up to.

But when her eyes landed on the box of Pocky, her eyes locked onto it. Surely, Levy wouldn't mind if she just took one. It was a full box after all and it hadn't been opened yet. It wouldn't hurt if only one was missing, right?

After another quick glance around the guild, she scooped up the box and popped it open. The sweet smell of chocolate hit her nose and she instantly smiled. She could only hope they tasted as as good as they smelled.

Without a care in the world, Lucy plucked one from the box and stuck the tip in her mouth. It tasted absolutely wonderful. She would definitely have to ask Levy were she got these.

"Wait, Lucy!" Levy yelped from across the room.

Lucy turned around with the Pocky sticking out of her mouth to see a panicked Levy approach. The script mage came running and took the box from the blonde, scanning it hurriedly.

"Lucy, please tell me you didn't take a Pocky from this box." Levy pointed to the box.

Lucy nodded sheepishly. She tried to come up with a reply but Levy beat her to it.