I didn't mean it- Nalu

It was supposed to be another normal day at the Fairy tail Guild, but Lucy thought otherwise when she walked in that morning. It was...odd. Even for them.

All the girls in the guild were staring intently at her as she walked by. Each one had huge, a giddy smile. Which was a little creepy with them staring at her like that without a clear reason.

But to make matters weirder, none of the guys even spared her a glance or even faced her direction. Not even Natsu or the exceeds. They were all just standing around at a far corner of the guild. It was absolutely bizarre.

"What is with everyone today?" Lucy said under her breath.

She decided to just sit at an empty table and wait to see what was up. Something had to happen eventually, right?

The second her butt hit the seat, she was surrounded. Cana on her left, Levy on her right with Mira and Juvia hovering close behind her, and Erza and Lisanna took the seats in font of her. It all happened so fast, Lucy had to take a moment to process.

"What is going on?" Lucy asked, looking to one of them for answers.

"So, Lucy..." Mira began "...a little birdie mentioned you might have a crush."

"What!" Lucy squealed, her cheeks bright red.

"Yeah. They also mentioned it was a certain dragon slayer you are really close with." Cana added.

"What? Who said-" Lucy tried to ask.

"Aww! You two would be so cute!" Lisanna cut it.

"I'm really happy for you, Lu." Levy beamed.

"Levy, what are you-"

"Is it true? Are you no longer Juvia's love rival for Gray?" Juvia asked.

"What? No! I mean yes! I mean...was never interested in Gray!" Lucy yelped.

"So, it is Natsu?" Erza questioned.

"I never say that!" Lucy denied.

"You didn't deny it either." Cana remarked.

"That's very true." Lisanna added with a cheeky smile.

"Cana, Lisanna! Stop!" Lucy begged.

The girls only continued to go on and on, teasing Lucy about her obvious feels for Natsu. Lucy was only getting more and more flustered by the minute.

Meanwhile, across the guild, some of the guys were huddled together.

"You really think this will work?" Natsu asked nervously.

"Of course. The girls get Lucy to admit her feelings in front of the whole guild, and when she is all embarrassed, you give her the rose and tell her you feel the same. It's so simple, even an idiot like you could do it." Gray rolled his eyes.

"What was that, Frosty!" Natsu growled, butting heads with Gray.

"You heard me, flame for brains!" Gray hissed.

Before things could escalate, Laxus got between them and shoved them apart.

"Calm down you two. Save the fighting for after we complete the plan." Laxus grumbled.

Natsu and Gray huffed and turned away from each other. Laxus was right, this wasn't the time to fight. But they'd definitely fight it out later.

"Yeah! This plan is manly!" Elfman exclaimed.

"Shut it before she hears you!" Gajeel scolded.