Author's Note.

I wanted to start off by explaining why I wrote this book. I felt that I needed to write a story for the girls (and boys) out there that felt that everything wasn't okay. Because it is okay. Stay strong and remember that if no one else is there for you, I am. Not too long ago in 2014, a cousin of mine's brother passed away. He was 15, the same age as me at the time. He committed suicide. I didn't know the boy. I'd heard of him and I knew his older brother and sisters because they're my blood related cousins, but I never did get to meet him. But for some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about him. Would I have ever met him? What was he like? Would he have liked me? I keep thinking to myself that he'd probably shame me for wanting to know this stuff. I don't know why, though. So I wrote this book, or am writing this book, for those people who feel the need to do that to themselves. I love all you guys so much, even though I don't know you. This is dedicated to all the lonely teens out there who are going through things similar to Beatrice!

↓←TIMELINE→↓

Published: March 21, 2015
Finished: September 14, 2015

Cast for the story:

Update: 3.26.17: Billy Unger used to play Asher, but I changed it to Diego Boneta!

Diego Boneta as Asher Hawkins

Hailee Steinfeld as Beatrice Montgomery

Colton Haynes as Brody Hawkins

Logan Lerman as Benjamin (Ben)

Hunter Parrish as Grayson

Munro Chambers as Quentin

[This is my story (wallxflowxer) & my property. All copyright rules apply. All pictures posted are not mine unless I say so. Credit is given to the owners.]

HEADS UP: This book is told in Asher's (who, yes, is a guy.) point of view! Just letting you know that because some readers were confused. Happy reading!

Copyright © Wallxflowxer 2015

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."
1 John 4:18